Godzilla/Kaiju in General
Since this thread encompasses all kaiju, figured this would be appropriate to post here:

http://comicbook.com/2015/10/17/first-ko...s-surface/

[Image: CRDhg1SU8AAc7j7.jpg]
Kong is gonna be one huge mofo.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
^Okay, that looks cool. Hype...
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Did you know they're planning on remaking King Kong vs Godzilla?
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
^I did not know that! I knew about the separate films...who's making it?
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Warner Brothers and Legendary Pictures. Apparently they're making their own Kaiju Cinematic Universe:

http://www.latinpost.com/articles/87657/...elease.htm

Shall I sound the hype siren?
[Image: d3fb865a80510d3dcf716dec2cbea257.gif]

YES!

(And Release the Kraken!)
When both Kong and Godzilla team up to fight another monster, I will fanboy so hard aliens from another galaxy will hear it.
*desperately hopes for King Ghidorah...*

(^maybe he'll hear it...)
I'm betting King Ghidorah pops up in Godzilla 3, while either Mothra or Rodan or both show up in the second one.
pleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease

[Image: tumblr_m6yedwtnG41r2f3ty.gif]