Godzilla/Kaiju in General
Yeah that was bloody stupid X(
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
https://mobile.twitter.com/Mike_Doughert...5986035712

I do love me some moah Ghidorah teasing. And hey, this might confirm Legendary Ghidorah will be alien in nature, since a lot of peeps seem to think that he won't be terrestrial because 'realism'.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Hana.

[Image: 1f22812a63.png]

HANA.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.

[Image: wtf.gif]

WTFFFFFF?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Lot of options here.

1. It's gonna be an easter egg sort of thing and that's it;
2. The first one, except it will be important in future Monsterverse movies;
3. Mouth watering at the possibility of Legendary Destoroyah popping up sometime in future;
4. Monarch created the Oxygen Destroyer as a contingency plan back in the 50's (hence why the design looks exactly the same and doesn't look modern at all), and Serizawa's dad might've been involved; etc.

If it is gonna play a part in King Of The Monsters, it's obvious it's not gonna be used to kill Godzilla. Godzilla vs Kong immediately crushes that train of thought. Still, I'm intrigued.
Bumpity bump 'cause new Monster Planet trailer is out:

Also, I've finally joined the Toho Kingdom forums, so there's that.