Godzilla/Kaiju in General
okay okay okay...reactions

n01: fuck yea my boy from Star Wars delivering that motivational speech
n02: sweet laser whip
n03: HOLY SHIT IT CAN REGENERATE!! FUCCCK HOW DO YOU KILL THAT?!?!?!
n04: METEOR HAMMER YESSS!!!

all in all looks awesome, designs aren't as interesting as the original but still awesome.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
And of course.

Fights.

In.

Fucking.

Daylight and not repetitively with thunderstorms.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]

The more I see this, the more the animation looks horrible and kinda stilted to me. The Godzilla shots look decent, but everything else is just...no.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
Yeah CHI anime 9/10's a huge mistake. I think Godzilla looks the worst actually since he's the focus. He looks like a giant doggie chew you because they didn't balance out the cell shading right.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Shin Goji be looking at MP Goji and be like:

bruh u ugly af
Yeah. It's a shame we get ugly visuals but we'll see if it's something enjoyable in terms of story.
Well it's all we'll have until next year's Comic Con, so best to make due with it.

Whenever it premieres in the US.