Godzilla/Kaiju in General
Im sure when things get a little closer to the date it'll all start falling into place. Just checked out hotels and there looks to be a really good youth hostel, 30-41CHF a night, between 3-4 people that's even better...but yeah I'll be just about settled in August...7-5 months in advance should be a good time no? As long as productions reliable...thats my goal anyway.

But yeah I don't mind just as long as A: you ask Rod too, and B: you 3 boyos don't end up leaving out the one girlie from discussion deal? :)

But notice! 4 people means each a Kaiju between us :D
He's actually not that much of a Kaiju fan anymore, though he had Godzilla Domination on VBA as a kid and we used to play that shit all the time I was over his house.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
Never heard of it but looks sweet.

Doesn't matter, more the merrier.

...and we need a Rodan :3
So you're Mothra, Rod is Godzilla, and I'm the awesometastic three-headed golden dragon? Schweet.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
Yes you got it! :D it's perfect ^^
[Image: tumblr_inline_o8o75kPIzx1r9lhsj_500.gif]
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/godz...0814142934