Invader Zim
(08-17-2014, 07:27 PM)MysterySeeker Wrote:
(08-17-2014, 05:40 PM)TheDocofEternal Wrote:
(08-17-2014, 12:35 PM)MysterySeeker Wrote: I am pretty sure Invader Zim wasnt 90s anymore, it was in the beginning of the 2000s.

I never really liked it, i just found it boring.

Actually you're right about the 2000s
Do you recall what episodes you saw that made you think it was boring?

Sorry, i dont. I think there was one child who constatly had a disgustingr unning nose or someting. And there were like these doctor octobus arms or something.

Hm.... kid with running nose.... uh... hmm.... I need to refresh on this show.
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

Fixing to put in my Invader Zim Volume 1 first disc, I'll be posting reviews of the episodes on here sometimes, off and on.

Here's my little review of Episode 1:

This is episode is a great series premiere and sets up the show very obviously for whats to come.. with some unexpected turns.

This is the only episode that had a sort of different intro. It distinguishes the characters clearly and doesn't push it off until a later episode, and it tells the story of most of the series, with Dib knowing Zim's an alien and everyone thinking he's insane.

Overall, it does a good job at beginning the story and the animation... wow, it was one of the most CGI using shows on Nickelodeon of it's time.

I really enjoy every episode of this show, and they do get better and better, I'll be posting more about other episodes later tonight and tomorrow.
NEW image in production

Did you guys hear? Invader Zim is going to have comic books now! It's basically a comeback for the story. I'm so excited!
Deer teeth! For you, kid!
Wow, first issue due on July 1st, a few days before my birthday.
Here's what looks like a promotional image, but possibly what style the comic will be in:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-UBkP3IYAAAH5H.jpg

Can't wait to see if the write them like the episodes that never aired (to finish off the series in the nnly way they can now) or if there's going to be new PLOT related comics.
NEW image in production

Sweet! I have a July birthday too!

I'm willing to guess there will be a new plot, but it may also incorporate episodes that didn't air. I think a comic book is the perfect way to resurrect the series! I'm a huge fan of Jhonen Vasquez (the creator's) other comic books, and I can't wait to see how he continues the world of Zim!

Also, having all of this be in comic book form now means it will likely be able to go places that the show wasn't allowed to (although the show did do some pretty dark things).
Deer teeth! For you, kid!
Possibility it can, and cool!
NEW image in production

You must obey ZIIIIIIIIIMM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Show.

I like.
i am NOT a swede;
Invader Zim? That show was messed up. The organ harvesting episode scarred me for life... but in a good way.

I always wanted to see where the Tak storyline was going to go, so maybe the comics will finally provide the opportunity for the narrative thread to be explored.

I recall the creators saying that they wanted Dib to use Tak's ship to take the fight to the Irken Empire, so that would be a neat thing to see too (Just imagine an "Invader Dib" story arc).
(02-25-2015, 12:38 PM)Keepsake Wrote: I recall the creators saying that they wanted Dib to use Tak's ship to take the fight to the Irken Empire, so that would be a neat thing to see too (Just imagine an "Invader Dib" story arc).

That was the official name for their Series Finale TV Movie
NEW image in production

(02-25-2015, 03:23 PM)TheDocofEternal Wrote:
(02-25-2015, 12:38 PM)Keepsake Wrote: I recall the creators saying that they wanted Dib to use Tak's ship to take the fight to the Irken Empire, so that would be a neat thing to see too (Just imagine an "Invader Dib" story arc).

That was the official name for their Series Finale TV Movie

Seriously? Ha, that is hillarious.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk