Spongebob Squarepants
If you've never seen this show, where the hell have you been? We actually and I repeat actually do not have a thread for this (what?)

Anyways, we will talk about the ups and downs of this show.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

Old: Ups!
New: Downs...
9-14 20-8-5 5-14-4 1-12-12 2-5-3-15-13-5-19 3-12-5-1-18
9-20 9-19 14-15-20 1-19 9-20 19-5-5-13-19
Ups: Spongebob Seasons 1-4 and half of 5. Movie
Downs: everything else
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

I think we all agree the newer episodes are written by kids, or that's how it looks like.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

(08-18-2014, 08:05 AM)SoosUnknown Wrote: I think we all agree the newer episodes are written by kids, or that's how it looks like.

What gets on my nerves is that most of the newer episodes have plots to 'relate to kids' like giving an oral report and stuff, older episodes did stuff that kids couldn't FULLY relate to, like working at a restaurant, and it worked FINE!
NEW image in production

I didnt notice how bad spongebob has become, until the newer seasons. I hope it gets better after the second movie, since the creator is returning.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
Apparetly, people still like the new stuff.
How.
The fuck.
i am NOT a swede;
That show's unsavable.

It's a dead horse being beaten up senseless for money.
Mind you, moose bites can get pretty nasty.
(08-18-2014, 05:13 PM)Ayaze Wrote: Apparetly, people still like the new stuff.
How.
The fuck.

Others still think It's halarious
I just have a certain respect for it because it was my childhood. Still though, I won't buy the Season 9 DVD, I mean... they had an episode called KENNY THE CAT AND THE CAT COMES UNDER WATER TO BE FAMOUS 'CAUSE HE CAN HOLD HIS BREATH.

Ideas: They need them. I really wish they'd get back to the Plankton's Revenge stories sometimes, now it's just focused on Patrick or Spongebob or Sandy.
NEW image in production

Tbh, Nick should take the Cartoon Network route with Spongebob: Cater to kids and their older fans with it. I mean hell, adults and teenagers love Regular Show and Adventure Time (Arguably The Amazing World of Gumball does the same thing but it's stuck in Regular Show and Adventure Time's shadow), why can't Nick make the episodes where both Adults and kids like it?

I would've much rather Nick taking the other CN route and ending the show (Along with the fairy odd parents) in their prime, although that had to do with CN's 80 episodes limit (I'm not sure if it's still around though since I'm pretty sure Regular Show and AT are well over 80 episodes).