Something thats weird (stans fez and bobbleheads)
When Stan changes his fez symbol all the Stan bobbleheads there fez also change. Now that we know that the symbol change is part of the plot, did Stan know that he change his fez? Did he have a bunch of bobbleheads with the new symbol? Does he have more bobbleheads with new symbols?

Discuss.
[Image: ghost.gif]
Well, the Fez is part of the plot in someway, sadly it's been removed in some countries so they won't understand the mystery.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

It could just be that censorship thing though. I'm sure they will make a plot out of it, but for the most part it was probably because in some countries Stan's fez had the first symbol edited out and it was just the Fez, and that's bad because the symbols are important to the show.
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

He probably sold all the old ones and made the new ones with the new symbol
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
(08-19-2014, 08:54 PM)SoosUnknown Wrote: Well, the Fez is part of the plot in someway, sadly it's been removed in some countries so they won't understand the mystery.

The other versions are pretty weird. Stan first has a non symbol fez, than in Boss Mabel he has the original fez and now he has the current fez... wat.
[Image: ghost.gif]
Some places had issues with the orginal Fez, why it was changed in america hasn't been said.

Alex Hirsch never commented.

He's probably going to do something with it later.
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

He only gave a picture of an Axoxctl, which means it's a spoiler question.

There are a few places the original fez symbol still shows up, possibly even in the foreign edited versions:

1) The one-frame image of Bill at the end of the opening theme has a circle with the original symbol.

2) The omelet Mabel makes in "Carpet Diem" has a rough symbol that is close to the old symbol.

3) The image on the "Stan Bucks" in "Summerween" is halfway between the old and new symbols.

4) The image flashed of the wheel on Bill when he says he knows "lots of things" has the old symbol.

5) In the trailers for the second season, the rotating wheel at the end has the old symbol.

It seems like the show is going to hold onto this symbol for some plot-related purpose, or all of these could have been changed.
They didn't change the symbol for season 2, that's hinting at something.