Robbie's spray paintings
I wonder just how many muffins/explosions Robbie has drawn around Gravity Falls? I noticed that there was a similar picture on a wall behind Dipper and Robbie in Fight Fighters towards the end of the episode. Has anyone else noticed this? Has anyone noticed any others? I'm actually curious.

[Image: pOTklyG.png]
(08-30-2014, 02:04 AM)Axis Wrote: I wonder just how many muffins/explosions Robbie has drawn around Gravity Falls? I noticed that there was a similar picture on a wall behind Dipper and Robbie in Fight Fighters towards the end of the episode. Has anyone else noticed this? Has anyone noticed any others? I'm actually curious.

Well, this is kind of his symbol, so he probably sprayed it everywhere he had the chance.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
*heart on wheel changes to muffin*
I don't think I've seen any others, the wiki might have a list of some. (although I don't think it's his main thing, he sprayed wieners at the golf course and wrote his name in the van)
Keeping: Dipper's Disposable Cameras, Floating Eyeballs
[Image: gXPmp.jpg]
(08-30-2014, 02:09 AM)MysterySeeker Wrote:
(08-30-2014, 02:04 AM)Axis Wrote: I wonder just how many muffins/explosions Robbie has drawn around Gravity Falls? I noticed that there was a similar picture on a wall behind Dipper and Robbie in Fight Fighters towards the end of the episode. Has anyone else noticed this? Has anyone noticed any others? I'm actually curious.

Well, this is kind of his symbol, so he probably sprayed it everywhere he had the chance.

I don't know...I think the heart with stitches on his hoodie is his symbol, it IS on the wheel after all.

(08-30-2014, 02:13 AM)Axis Wrote: I don't know...I think the heart with stitches on his hoodie is his symbol, it IS on the wheel after all.

Thats not how i meant it xD

I really didnt find any english word for "Markenzeichen" xD
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
(08-30-2014, 02:31 AM)MysterySeeker Wrote:
(08-30-2014, 02:13 AM)Axis Wrote: I don't know...I think the heart with stitches on his hoodie is his symbol, it IS on the wheel after all.

Thats not how i meant it xD

I really didnt find any english word for "Markenzeichen" xD

I thought so, I was just pointing out the obvious, lol.

On the Episode of the Dawn 2 Dusk i think it was called, Behind Dipper's Head, you see "Zombies rule" Which I think Robbie graffited on, Which get theries of Robbie being a Zombie, But i think that Robbie is a vampire, Because Robbie has vampire marks on his face, also, Vampires have pale skin and a bad additude, Just like Zombies, which make them alike, About the graffitie though, Robbie proberbly did alot of the muffins. Not sure, just thinking this. Either that Robbie sucks at Graffiting Explosions or he likes Muffins. Happy
I don't remember vampires biting peoples cheeks, I thought they bit necks.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

It could probably be either one, they just need blood, right? (I don't recall us learning vampires have bad attitudes, though)
Keeping: Dipper's Disposable Cameras, Floating Eyeballs
[Image: gXPmp.jpg]

Here is another at the mini golf course itself.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)