Name three little known facts about yourself!
I'm surprised by how many members here have Asperger's like myself!

As for more little known facts about myself:

1. I'm obsessed with the color blue. I think it's because it has such a calming effect on me.
2. The screeching sound of a marker drives me crazy. It's comparable to someone scratching nails across a chalkboard on my ears.
3. I like holding onto the fortunes from fortune cookies that resonate with me.
...I've been...told I have Asbergers...or more accurately HFA but that might have been joyously smashed together as the same thing at some point. I don't know if I really believe it, or care about identifying with it possibly due to the retarded reaction my parents had when they drew upon the conclusion.

It is interesting as AMGF said however, which is why I'm mentioning it I suppose. idk it's something I'm conflicted with apparently.

1. Purple is my favourite colour. I resisted admitting it since I was a child however because I didn't want to be girly.
2. Zeniths reply was the best.
3. I had 5 dogs in my bed last night.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I had 7 hermit crabs named Herm, Kerm, Therm, Sherm, Peter (Spiderman shell), and 2 others who's names I can not remember.
I have been on this forum for 5 years now :P
I am still in highschool xD
[Image: tumblr_m6x8azm0JE1rafdwyo2_500.gif]
1: I had an awkward moment in munich when i was in the store and asked for a bag, but the cashier didn't understand it because austrians and germans have different words for "bag"

2. I kinda want to get into game development and while i have some (let's say) school experiences with the coding language C# and very basic skills with C++ i just don't know where to begin with.

3. idk what should i write for number three, so.... I want Mario Kart 8 Deluxe for the Nintendo Switch?