Samurai Jack
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Oh, don't worry. There's a lot of Jack/Ikra shipping pics out there.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Sorry for the bump, but here's something interesting that's been pointed out. Remember when we got this first look at Samurai Jack's last season back in 2016?

[Image: c4537a258fa30aed0233a74cdd1d63a4.jpg]

Here's what I find curious. We haven't seen 'this' in any episode of season 5. Jack has the beard here, yet he's wielding the sword and wearing the torn gi, which he didn't before he had the whole transformation back in episode 7. And that got me thinking.

If  this pic wasn't done solely for marketing purposes, what if it's actually a scene in the finale?
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
I heard some people theorizing there could be another time skip between episodes 9 and 10, and that this time the ghost of the Scotsman is gonna get Jack to break out of his milage. An when that doesn't work, he posseses him, hence the blue eyes in that promo pic
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
Time skip's a good theory. He'd have time to grow the beard back.

Scotsman possessing Jack just because his eyes give off a blue-ish reflection there? Ehhhhhh, gonna have to call it far-fetched.
Hmm...I don't think the image in the poster will be used beyond marketing purposes.  Probably, the most reason Jack has his sword there is to avoid spoiling the lost sword plot development.
Here's some feels-y animated fan art I found, courtesy of Deviantart:

[Image: saturday_2_by_dragonfoxgirl-db9orrq.gif]
http://dragonfoxgirl.deviantart.com/art/...-681400214
This finale is going to wreck us, isn't it?
Most likely. Word of warning, some screenshots of the finale have been leaked onto the internet.

Do NOT access the Samurai Jack tag on Tumblr and the show's sub-reddit if you wish to avoid spoilers.
Oh! Thanks for the heads-up! I wasn't planning on looking at it until after the finale, but it never hurts to be careful.