Samurai Jack
(12-02-2015, 10:52 PM)Ayaze Wrote: Why Adult Swim?

They have that toonami anime block
F-Flash animation?
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

Welp, time to watch the first series. (Samurai Jack has been on my PTW for a while)
(12-05-2015, 02:44 AM)ChuckBronze Wrote: Welp, time to watch the first series. (Samurai Jack has been on my PTW for a while)

You will not regret it.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Who's binge-watching before the new one?
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Wait. I just noticed we have two Samurai Jack threads.

Seeks, can you do something about this? Like merge them?
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
We've got one here and one for the new one up-coming...

But yes, they should be merged. It's silly to have two.

Merge! Merge! Merge!
That was what I was trying to get across. We could discuss both shows in the merged thread.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Yes, when it's over it'll be pretty awkward. There's the same problem with Swat Kats at the moment since it's coming back too. (HYPE)

The trailer is so short yet brings up so many questions. What will the re-designs look like? Will it be the same target audience? I hope so, to introduce that classic action movie style to the next generation.
I think we should have seperate threads. I know it's the about the same story, but still. One thread to appreciate the old and one thread to hype up the new. We also have two Avatar (Nick) threads for each series so wynaut?
[Image: ghost.gif]