Samurai Jack
Legend Of Korra is a sequel series. The new Samurai Jack show is continuing off from the cancelled old one, so there's a bit of a difference.

It's up to Seeks, though.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]

Hey doods, check it. Check out those sweet sweet backgrounds ohmyasdfdhhgjkfk!
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Background animation looks absolutely fantastic.

I'm really liking what I'm hearing. Also Jack looks freaking badass with a beard and his hair down.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
It's going to be so beautiful :')

And yeah, the direction the story is going should be really interesting. Sounds like they're trying to hit the balance between continuing the series and rebooting it (so you don't confuse new viewers).

I can hardly wait.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Also great to see Phil LaMarr again and to know that they found a Mako impersonator to voice Aku. They couldn't have done it any other way, 'cause Mako was really good in the role.

God bless his soul.
Rest in piece Mako

("Voicing Samurai Jack is the easiest job" rofl just goes to show how much the art and animation carries the show)
Jack is an interesting character for me because he emotes more with his face than he does with his words.

You know he's just thinking a lot about some hard stuff when he's usually quiet.
Exactly. And you seem to rarely see that in characters, least of all animated ones. It's one of the reasons why this series is so refreshing.

Right now I'm thinking about it being on Adult Swim. I expect Episode 1 to be a roller coaster ride. They did confirm it wouldn't censor the violence as much right?
Well, hwe saw Jack all bloodied up in that one pic, so the answer would be yes.

Also like the creator said, let's prepare to have our feels wrecked.
I'm going to post the release date ass soon as it comes out if someone doesn't get to it first.