Gravity Falls books
(11-17-2015, 11:56 PM)JoyStar Wrote: A CYOA book?! I love those, and Gravity Falls makes it all the better! Can't wait for it and the journal!

I'm not a big fan of CYOE books because I think that they can be lazy, but I do want this one.
I love CYOA Books^^, I seriously can't wait to get my hands on it.
Found out it's called 'Dipper and Mabel and the Curse of the Time Pirate's Treasure!'. I'll be illustrated by Emmy Cicierega (woah). You can pre-order it now and it looks like it's being released at the same time as the Journal.
Ooh, that sounds exciting. I'm definitely getting this. It's written by Jeffrey Rowe, who co-wrote some really good GF episodes. According to GF wiki, it is a 'choose-your adventure' story, which sounds fun. This is something that I've been expecting would happen around the finale and after: getting more sort of 'off-shoot' adventures in other formats.
[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]
[Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco7_250.gif] [Image: tumblr_ndbolzrktU1qhccbco2_250.gif]
So he was involved with Scary-oke, The Golf War, Blendin's Game, Northwest Mansion Mystery, Not What He Seems (lol who wasn't?), The Stanchurian Candidate, Roadside Attraction and Weirdmageddon 2: Escape from Reality.

I don't really mind who writes it I love these. Never got enough as a kid.