All Gravity Falls characters ever
Welp, i finally did it! I collected every single character that ever appeared in the show and the shorts as of now!

They are all sorted in groups. Kids, Man, Women, Old people, Teens and Main characters. And seperated from them are the people that only appeared on tv, only in the future or past, only in magination, not in Gravity Falls, and people who play a role in Gravity Falls but were just there for a episode.

It may sound confusing, but you'll understand it when you see it.

Also, i left creatures out, so dont expect to find Mermando in there. ^^

Here it is!
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
NICE!
That is really well put together.
Another Yung Venuz, from Abia (Click to View)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1623]
(09-25-2014, 11:37 PM)Ontheceiling Wrote: NICE!

Thanks! :D

Took 2 weeks to collect it all ^^"
(09-25-2014, 11:41 PM)MysterySeeker Wrote:
(09-25-2014, 11:37 PM)Ontheceiling Wrote: NICE!

Thanks! :D

Took 2 weeks to collect it all ^^"
I'm not a fan of the classifications, however.
Mostly in the general "Gabe" area.
(09-25-2014, 11:42 PM)Ontheceiling Wrote: I'm not a fan of the classifications, however.

I agree, its a bit srtange, but i just felt like that they belong into different categorys.
(09-25-2014, 11:44 PM)MysterySeeker Wrote:
(09-25-2014, 11:42 PM)Ontheceiling Wrote: I'm not a fan of the classifications, however.

I agree, its a bit srtange, but i just felt like that they belong into different categorys.
Well, it's just the demographic information conflicts in some places with the relevancy information.
For instance, Soos' grandma has appeared in two episodes, but she's with the rest of the one-time appearing old ladies?
Also a bunch of others?
(09-25-2014, 11:48 PM)Ontheceiling Wrote: Well, it's just the demographic information conflicts in some places with the relevancy information.
For instance, Soos' grandma has appeared in two episodes, but she's with the rest of the one-time appearing old ladies?
Also a bunch of others?

Well, Soos Grandmother is there, because she is old. xD

The peopel in the middle are pretty straight forward. Old people, Women, Men, Tenns and children.
(09-25-2014, 11:52 PM)MysterySeeker Wrote:
(09-25-2014, 11:48 PM)Ontheceiling Wrote: Well, it's just the demographic information conflicts in some places with the relevancy information.
Also a bunch of others?

Well, Soos Grandmother is there, because she is old. xD

The peopel in the middle are pretty straight forward. Old people, Women, Men, Tenns and children.
I'm just sayin' it's weird that the main characters are seperated, and the characters from TV that the main characters have met are seperated from the normal TV people, and other similar things, but such exceptions aren't made for certain other characters.
(09-25-2014, 11:54 PM)Ontheceiling Wrote: I'm just sayin' it's weird that the main characters are seperated, and the characters from TV that the main characters have met are seperated from the normal TV people, and other similar things, but such exceptions aren't made for certain other characters.

The difference is, those tv people met them in real live, and werent just seen on tv. But yeah, i agree, i could have made that better. But for now, i am honestly jut happy that i collected them all.
(09-25-2014, 11:56 PM)MysterySeeker Wrote:
(09-25-2014, 11:54 PM)Ontheceiling Wrote: I'm just sayin' it's weird that the main characters are seperated, and the characters from TV that the main characters have met are seperated from the normal TV people, and other similar things, but such exceptions aren't made for certain other characters.

The difference is, those tv people met them in real live, and werent just seen on tv. But yeah, i agree, i could have made that better. But for now, i am honestly jut happy that i collected them all.
Well, just remember that when you get over that feeling of glee, some reorganizations are in order.
Otherwise, impressive.