All Gravity Falls characters ever
How do you think it should be reorganized?
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
(09-26-2014, 12:01 AM)MysterySeeker Wrote: How do you think it should be reorganized?
Umm...
Context of appearance?
Main characters,
And then side characters that have appeared multiple times seperated based on role?
Episode antagonist, side character, supporting character, etc?
I don't really know. I'm not one for organization.
Another Yung Venuz, from Abia (Click to View)
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1623]
Hm

I would like to keep that men/women/children are seperated, because its easier to overlook that way

I'll try to find a sollution though.
Nice work, Seeker.

Hey Seeker, the image is rather big.
The image crashed my browser (firefox/chrome) and when I downloaded it it said it was to large to view.

Could you maybe split it up into a few pictures? (All in one post, though)

and if you want, I could give you HD-er pictures of some of the people (some of them are rather pixelly and stretched, though understandable)

You'd have to go back and edit them in, and if you didn't want to do that I'd understand.
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

I didn't think GF had that large of a population xD

Good job on taking the time to do this. You truly are insane, my good sir.
OY THESE BE MINE HAND OFF: Blendin Blandin's Tape Measure, Mailbox, and Romance Academy 7

[Image: tumblr_md5jueIr7c1rg7hodo10_r1_500.gif]
Why you shouldn't overdose, kids.
(09-26-2014, 02:05 AM)TheDocofEternal Wrote: Hey Seeker, the image is rather big.
The image crashed my browser (firefox/chrome) and when I downloaded it it said it was to large to view.

Could you maybe split it up into a few pictures? (All in one post, though)

and if you want, I could give you HD-er pictures of some of the people (some of them are rather pixelly and stretched, though understandable)

You'd have to go back and edit them in, and if you didn't want to do that I'd understand.

Sure, i can try to do that, Not immedently, but soon. ^^

And yeah, HD Pics would be awesome!
Alright, I'll work on getting the people from The Hand That Rocks The Mabel (where they're in the fancy restaurant with red design)
NEW image in production

(09-26-2014, 03:30 PM)TheDocofEternal Wrote: Alright, I'll work on getting the people from The Hand That Rocks The Mabel (where they're in the fancy restaurant with red design)

I know which one you are talking about, thanks. ^.^
Alright dude, I'm working on a huge thing for you.
I'm going through Season 2 episodes and screencapping as many people as I can, due to the enhance in animation, they're 1. easier to see, and 2. more viewable (aside from the people at Mabel's play who look really scary in the back)
NEW image in production

Can't wait to see that done Doc, also Seeker, it's not a bad list, my only complaint was the one OTC had.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~