39.13%
9 39.13%
5 Guns
56.52%
13 56.52%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

2x7 - Society of the Blind Eye
If this is indeed real, mcgucket coming along could be significant, but I'd think itd be more like his role in land before swine with maybe a secret at the end
There's gonna be a great deal of secrets revealed.

(09-30-2014, 12:04 AM)potato Wrote: If this is indeed real, mcgucket coming along could be significant, but I'd think itd be more like his role in land before swine with maybe a secret at the end

It's confirmed, friend.
http://www.disneyxdmedianet.com/DNR/2014...lights.pdf
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

Great! Now were really getting into the secrets.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

It's getting pretty serious.

Enjoy the calm before the storm, eh? We're only getting 2 episodes between some huge secrets. (I have no doubt that, for one, this episode will be intense, and two, LGSoH will be a chilled episode.)

Just thinking about the small plot gives me so many ideas!

First off, the older stuff.

I'm assuming that the "Who's The Author" banner board seen at a Con (Gravity Falls Live! ?) is present. This episode obviously most likely has Dipper wondering what's up. Like he said before, it's been almost half the summer over, and "no closer to finding out the mysteries of Gravity Falls".

My guess is he goes investigating, and McGucket accidentally lets out something about a society..

It's gonna be ground-breaking.
NEW image in production

I don't know how accurate this tumblr is, but I don't know, this description just seems too good to be true. Not to mention the fact that it's not possible to see what's being broadcast that far ahead. I'm almost positive this is a hoax, though I wish it weren't.
HTEPBPMSA HLW DVWGORYS: SLJA E JHU AYO GWJI UHLWZKAIR!

i like cupcakes oohh yes i do

Keeping Sev'ral Timez embryo tube, Dipper's reverend costume, and Bill Cipher's page in Journal 2.

[Image: P6KrxOaATLr74xr5QNL8]
It's real hopefully. That title though, if anyone could just come up with a more creative one... It's seems as bland as "Mermando Returns".
[Image: tumblr_m50a7zX1S41rxzdbwo1_500.gif]
It's not, it was on Disney's official schedule release.

(09-30-2014, 01:07 AM)DrKillpatient Wrote: It's real hopefully. That title though, if anyone could just come up with a more creative one... It's seems as bland as "Mermando Returns".

This one seems more real than the "confirmed fake!" episode Time Traveler's Revenge or whatever, but people believed that one more.
I don't get it..
NEW image in production

Yea. I just said all of this..

(09-30-2014, 12:07 AM)TheDocofEternal Wrote: There's gonna be a great deal of secrets revealed.

(09-30-2014, 12:04 AM)potato Wrote: If this is indeed real, mcgucket coming along could be significant, but I'd think itd be more like his role in land before swine with maybe a secret at the end

It's confirmed, friend.
http://www.disneyxdmedianet.com/DNR/2014...lights.pdf
NEW image in production

Oh I see. In retrospect, they might've titled it that way for the convenience of those fellers who weren't able to solve the cryptogram revealing the name.
That Time Traveler's Revenge though, wow... I would've believed it if the title had some puns and other stuff thrown in.
[Image: tumblr_m50a7zX1S41rxzdbwo1_500.gif]
^I agree with both of those things.
NEW image in production