39.13%
9 39.13%
5 Guns
56.52%
13 56.52%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

2x7 - Society of the Blind Eye
That's not all going to happen in the 7th episode of Season 2.
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

That actually is quite possible, since the blindeye will finally be revealed and mcgucket will help Mabel and dipper out, this could happen.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

(09-30-2014, 01:49 AM)ThatJarofJam Wrote:
(09-30-2014, 01:43 AM)TheDocofEternal Wrote: ^I agree with both of those things.

I bet this is how it'll go down:
Dipper and Mabel look to McGucket for help to recover the information on the laptop.

After entering the password, McGucket mentions that there is a secret society in town that know the rest.

They run into Lazy Susan, who is not happy at all, and the agents try to take Dipper, McGucket, and Mabel away.

After a crazy battle sequence, they are let free and McGucket hints he is the author.

They also find out Stan is the leader or something or they go behind the vending machine.

They can't go into the Vending Machine this early. They already have a bigger plot to deal with.
The laptop will most likely return, but most of your ideas are based on a most likely red herring. They wouldn't fix up the laptop/do something to the drive and find out the password in one episode. That takes time to plot.
NEW image in production

Don't be expecting too much from this episode.

It's going to be an important one, of course, but it is not going to reveal every secret. If anything it will raise more questions than it answers. It's only the 7th episode of season 2 and the big mysteries are being saved for the end of the season.
Deer teeth! For you, kid!
^that's what I'm saying, but some secrets are gonna be brought up, hidden or openly.
NEW image in production

I feel we'll get some big revaltions, just not some of the big huge stuff people are expecting.
To early on.
As bad as I want some big answers, I'm not ready for this ride to be over anyway.
Fingers crossed we find out who either the ice bag or llama is. That would be a fairly big revalation that leaves open ended questions. Mcgucket is bound to be one, imo. Personally, I don't think he's the author, but he serves a purpose. Either event wise, or just simply a red harring.
I wouldn't be surprised if mcgucket has a big secret he's been hiding, even if he isn't the author there's definitely something up with him and also I think this will start to get really deep into the mystery, like this is just the beginning sort of thing.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

No doubt he's important. I could have sworn I read a comment from Hirsch about (paraphrase) how he doesn't like him but he's stuck with him now. If he wasn't important it would be no biggie to just let him fade into memory. Still don't personally believe he's the author.
I believe that the episode starts of with Lazy Susan walking down the street at night. Then she notices, that two hooded figures are following her. She freaks out, runs to the next phone booth and calles the police, but before she can finish the call, she gets abducted by the two.

Maybe some more older people would disappear around Gravity Falls, maybe even Grunkle Stan, so Dipper and Mabel try to figure out whats going on. So, they use McGucket as bait for Figures to show up or something.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
If McGucket is revealed as the author in this episode I predict he will die. He would be too big of a source of information. Like the laptop,he will be destroyed.