Extended Theme Song - "Made me Realize"

This piece is named "Made me Realize" From the actual composer of the Theme Song. Someone has edited the actual Themesong into it so we get an extended Theme. :)

(Thanks Purplelemons for showing me!)
I love the gravity falls theme song so much! It captures the mood of the series perfectly, bouncy and fun with a hint of mystery and suspense.
Also it's super catchy
(08-26-2012, 07:22 PM)Gilly Wrote: I love the gravity falls theme song so much! It captures the mood of the series perfectly, bouncy and fun with a hint of mystery and suspense.
Also it's super catchy

It also has something about it, that feels similar, when i first heard it, it felt like a Déjà vu.
Horace, Roman Poet Wrote:Carpe Diem - Ergreife/ Nutze den Tag (Seize the Day)
[Image: 2vmdfnl.jpg]
(08-26-2012, 07:28 PM)FridgeBoyLP Wrote:
(08-26-2012, 07:22 PM)Gilly Wrote: I love the gravity falls theme song so much! It captures the mood of the series perfectly, bouncy and fun with a hint of mystery and suspense.
Also it's super catchy

It also has something about it, that feels similar, when i first heard it, it felt like a Déjà vu.

Completely agreed!
Thanks a lot Fey for posting this. It seems that my playlist got two new songs. ;)
Before I watched the show I saw the theme song on youtube and that was all that I needed to see to know that I loved this show.
Sweet dudes extended theme song NICE! .
Very nice. I love extended intros in general and the Gravity Falls intro is also incredibly catchy to boot. That's awesome, I love it and it also sounds beautiful. Thanks a lot for posting this
this introsong is a masterpiece, its catchy, sounds nice and always makes my skin crawl...in a positive way :D
http://youtubeonrepeat.com/watch/?v=a5xZ...r_embedded
you're welcome
[Image: Poye0.png]