Extended Theme Song - "Made me Realize"
I know how to play the Gravity Falls theme on piano:)

(09-11-2012, 03:45 AM)DipperPines Wrote: I know how to play the Gravity Falls theme on piano:)

WELL SO DO I!
except when I try to play it with both hands I have to wait about a second for every note to grab a glance at the note sheet
[Image: Poye0.png]
I really love the Extended theme. I really do guys.
[Image: pitfall_avgn_by_frankrt-d5ezowg.gif]
Wow, that's really catchy and great. I love it!
[Image: Forum_new3.gif]
Funny how the original version doesn't have the part from the actual intro in it, which is REALLY catchy. Kind of prefer the intro version as opposed to the original, honestly.
Love it, love it, love it. It's so understated and it portrays a sense of mystery- maybe doom.
It captures the essence better when their bolth played at once.
[Image: ygNoHCo.png?fb]
This version seems to sound a little more serious as compared to the current theme. The one we have now is a little fun and bouncy, fitting the humor of the show. This one is much more serious, but also more exciting and mysterious.

I prefer the current theme, though. But if the series does get darker or more sinister, this theme would be perfect.
I love that song! It's one of my favorites!

[Image: th?&id=HN.608000707516695556&w=300&h=300...9&rs=0&p=0]
This is not the one I want to show you guys but after you play the song (or if just want to get to that video, you can skip though the whole thing) to the left in the middle that's the one I want to show you.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Orch...07E7D66B2F