Strange Habits
This OP sucked.
[Image: ghost.gif]
When i touch something with, for example, my left side, i also need to turn around and touch it with my right side, at the same spot
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
I tend to take walks to think about problems and how to solve them.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

When i'm on the phone talking to someone I often walk in circles around my house for no reason.
And as the world comes to an end... I'll be here to hold your hand, 'cause you're my king and I'm your lionheart. A lionheart.

[Image: 11lslna.jpg]
I've been known to burp and not even realize it until I hear the noise.
[Image: BvbQsF_CQAAksv-.png]
I suffer from OCD so I have a lot of strange habits relating to that. I don't really feel like listing them, though.

A more normal habit I have is that I have an hour at school where I don't have a class, so during that hour I go home and make a snack while I watch Kitchen Nightmares. I don't even like Kitchen Nightmares that much, but it's just a thing that helps me relax after a long day.

I also have this thing where when I'm reading, I like to listen to music that matches what I'm reading. For example, if it's something sort of exciting and science fiction, I'll listen to Star Wars music, or if it's something very creepy or strange, I'll listen to Disparition.
Deer teeth! For you, kid!
(10-24-2014, 10:32 PM)D0GE Wrote: When i'm on the phone talking to someone I often walk in circles around my house for no reason.

Maybe that's because you're really into the conversation.
[Image: BvbQsF_CQAAksv-.png]
I bite my nails without even noticing. And the other day, a friend made me notice that I make weird whispering noises while thinking, I wasn't aware of that either...
My english isn't that good, sorry ^^"

[Image: tumblr_m9eizm91qV1qhiw96o1_500.gif]
I love the sound of clicking buttons??? So I have a weird habit of randomly clicking my mouse, or the L and R buttons on my 3DS for no reason.
And as the world comes to an end... I'll be here to hold your hand, 'cause you're my king and I'm your lionheart. A lionheart.

[Image: 11lslna.jpg]
I have this one strange habit of reading fanfiction really late at night.
I don't really know why, I could read it during the day if I felt like it...
9-14 20-8-5 5-14-4 1-12-12 2-5-3-15-13-5-19 3-12-5-1-18
9-20 9-19 14-15-20 1-19 9-20 19-5-5-13-19