Strange Habits
I have this crazy weird obsession with eating scabs. I have been trying to stop myself, but keep doing it while distracted.

(I also pick at scans absentmindedly, obviously, and often find blood caked under my nails)
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]
I have a lot of strange habits, but the only one that I can think of right now is, even though it ain't much of a habit:

I refuse to eat red stomach medicine(i.e. tums) because I have memories that whenever I took them when I had a flu, I always threw up right after taking it, so I always avoid them.
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?
I type with only my index fingers. I took a typing class in middle school and learned how to properly type, but immediately after it was finished, I just went back to typing my own way.
I'm an obsessive compulsive germophobe so all my habits are strange
I used to be a major germaphobe until I forced myself to stop. It got too bad to the point where I couldn't function in public normally.
[Image: eM0FPqU.gif]
hey me too. when i was a kid i would wash my hands until they bled. i don't remember how it ended but it was really upsetting at the time because i wanted to stop but i felt physically unable to. nowadays i think most of my habits are pretty normal.
[Image: Eg3lWTv.png][Image: tumblr_mcy2clswjj1qesb9j_by_homestuck__f...699rlh.png]
not a ship
(10-25-2016, 02:01 PM)Nefari Wrote: hey me too. when i was a kid i would wash my hands until they bled. i don't remember how it ended but it was really upsetting at the time because i wanted to stop but i felt physically unable to. nowadays i think most of my habits are pretty normal.

Same only I use a lot of lotion so that don't happen but there still red
I absentmindedly put things in my mouth and chew on them all the time. Due to this, i have eaten paint and glue way too often. bluh.
I'm about as edgy as a ball of raw cookie dough 
[Image: chocolate_by_cuppycakekitty-d9lkljt.png][Image: cat_puns_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kuqy6.png]