Don't Hug Me I'm Scared
THMIS is getting old. It would have been better if they hadn't turned it into a series.
SOON.
Still refusing to watch the second one. The first one is creepy enough. I have watched the don't hug me I'm Bill which is a GF version of the second one so I'll get there eventually.
[Image: 10632367_867761079932188_880466293_n.jpg]
BUMP

I just watched all the vids yesterday and I find them pretty good. The songs are very catchy, and the "freak out" factor is... A bit unsettling. I personally think the third video has the catchiest song but the weakest "freak out" factor.

Are they gonna make more?
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.
(05-09-2015, 01:25 AM)DuckHuntDog Wrote: BUMP

I just watched all the vids yesterday and I find them pretty good. The songs are very catchy, and the "freak out" factor is... A bit unsettling. I personally think the third video has the catchiest song but the weakest "freak out" factor.

Are they gonna make more?

They are working on 2 or 3 more I'm pretty sure but then that's it.
"HES IN MY WALLET"
Two more, I believe. Their campaign was to have another four added after the second.
Keeping: Dipper's Disposable Cameras, Floating Eyeballs
[Image: gXPmp.jpg]
#5 of the series came out recently and it seems as if in #4 Red guy had figured out he was in some fake reality and then left before things got too out of hand. On this one though it seems as if the duck may have escaped? Still not sure. It was freakier than the last one for sure though. The message was very confusing for me on this one, other than eating healthy and possibly the way eating healthy may be taught horribly to children. Only one episode left to possibly decide yellow guys fate. So far he is the only one not to really question anything so he may not be able to escape and I'm hoping to find out what June 19 means to the series.
"HES IN MY WALLET"
Harry/Red Guy walking out of a phone booth in a trench coat was something I never thought I would see in my lifetime.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Seems to me like the hidden meaning is sorta getting put more aside for the overall plot with this one, the message is kinda hard to tell with everything else going on. I've heard theories that Harry saw his equivalent of God and went to another plane of existence, but I personally think it's more likely he just found a way out of a otherwordly prison, since he's still pretty much the same when we see him in the end credits. (The new knowledge of his existence didn't make the bird pop, either) Maybe things get worse as they fight to get out, or maybe they have to reach a certain amount of suffering to end their 'sentence', hence Harry just popping like a balloon while the bird had to be eaten alive.
I recently watched the latest one. Gotta say it's been the most confusing one out of them all. Certainly the most direct with their creepiness. If I understand right one of them managed to leave but because of that the whole 'show' can't really survive and they've turned on each other?

(04-01-2015, 04:31 PM)FunnyFany Wrote: THMIS is getting old. It would have been better if they hadn't turned it into a series.

Yeah, I still think this a bit since part of the WTF factor wears off when it's a series. You expect it. Its commentary is still very interesting.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I don't think the puppets exactly turned on each other, the yellow one was being pushed around by the food just as much as they had been by the other teachers. It seems like him being left stuff full of the bird is just supposed to be similar to other times when the teachers left them worse off, but more so with a death and the phone call.