S2 Cryptic images
By now, we all know that Season 2 of Gravity Falls shows a cryptic image at the end of each episode.

When someone in another thread pointed out something that looked like Grunkle Stan's ear in the ending image of Blendin's Game, it made me think that all the images could be stitched together to form one big image.

And so, I give you - The (currently incomplete) big picture of cryptic stuff!

Cryptic stuff - V1 (Click to View)
(some many assumptions have been made in the making of this thing {such as assuming that there will be 20 episodes} and nothing should be considered final)

It's not perfect, but eh.

Why are there only two columns?

In all the ending images we've seen so far, they've all had a border either on the right or left side. Also, the Sock Dipper and Cyclops images, which I believe to be side by side, both have a border on the right side and left side respectively. Unless we see an ending image that doesn't have a border on any side/only has a border at the top/bottom, I'm sticking to this belief.

Why are the images showing the cyclops and Sock Dipper placed side by side?

Because they form a triangle, assuming that that was what was intended. The line in both images is exactly the same width and meet at the exact same place. Not exactly sure for what, but they go together alright. The hourglass image is also placed on top because of the part of the triangle in the lower left corner of it.

Why is (image that isn't a corner image) placed at (specific position)?

At the moment, it's just a random guess. The memory-eraser-gun image might be placed higher up or the cyclops and sock dipper images may be placed further down. We don't exactly have anything to tell us the correct position of the pictures in the middle at the moment.

So yeah, this is what I've got at the moment. What do you guys think? What could the big picture end up like? How wide is this thing really supposed to be? Who's ear is that? Only time can tell!

I guess I'll be updating the picture as the episodes go by.

Whoopidy doop, definitely looks like I was wroong~
HGZB HZUV UILN NI GIRZMTOV

[Image: tumblr_ndo27svEM31s6bzl2o2_500.gif]
The latest from Blendin's Game (hourglass) goes directly above the one from Sock Opera (puppet) as you can see part of the triangle at the bottom left.
Ohhhh you're right! :o I'll fix that when I get back on my computer.

EDIT - Fixed!

I feel like there should be 3 columns, It seems off to only have 2.

But then that would mean we'd either have 30 episodes, or 2 (or more) in some other episodes.
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

Yeah, I thought it would have had 3 columns too, but I left it as 2 columns because of the Cyclops and Sock Dipper images.

Man, I can't wait to see the final picture added, I think the ear belongs to Stan though.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

Yea me too.

I wonder why it's Stan though...

And it wouldn't make sense for it to be Stan's full head, if it's his for head, it would need 3 images wide because of just how much room his ear takes up..

Still, I don't see why we are adding them together if there's no ongoing message, like in the Unexplained shorts. I guess it's for that picture.

I think in The Love God the ending frame will give us some better details.
NEW image in production

Maybe it's the ear from that story on SFTBE?
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

maybe. It's not to far of a stretch.

I still feel like it's Stan's ear, it has a distinctive shape. BUT... it still needs 3 columns.
NEW image in production

I have an alternate layout to share, if that's okay.

---
Daniel Luke - 2D Animator
webbot15.blogspot.com