S2 Cryptic images
Makes sense, makes sense. However, Season 1 had 20 episodes. Normally, a cartoon will stick to the same number of episodes per season (such as MLP FIM, which has 26 episodes for most seasons). I think it's still unlikely unless we have a .67 of an image at the bottom.

Though, I guess it's still possible for them to change the episode number. And, sticking to the logic for images matching up, I guess yours makes more sense in that way.

There is something I'd like to point out though. I don't think #7 goes on top of #3.

If you say it has to match up exactly, this doesn't really look like it's exactly matched up. The smear of what looks like blue ink on the windmill doesn't continue into #7. Unlike #8 and #4...

It's alot more seamless with these two. The ink splats are continued onto the other image.

I could be wrong, though.

Actually, now that I look at it again, it kinda matches up.
HGZB HZUV UILN NI GIRZMTOV

[Image: tumblr_ndo27svEM31s6bzl2o2_500.gif]
Well, Alex did say there would be a couple more episodes this season then last. So we can expect more then 20.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

There's supposed to be 22-24 episodes this season.

But still not enough for 3 columns. Not when it's that long downwards.
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

(11-13-2014, 01:32 PM)TheDocofEternal Wrote: There's supposed to be 22-24 episodes this season.

But still not enough for 3 columns. Not when it's that long downwards.

Well, we dont know if its that long downwards. Its very possible that there Tiger is just wrong with her prediction.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
(11-11-2014, 07:59 AM)Tiger Wrote:
Cryptic stuff - V1 (Click to View)

Look at the bottom 2 that are placed side by side, it looks like they don't match up to well, but they are both bottom corners. This implies 3 rows.
NEW image in production

I was wondering, what if some of these images have to be turned sideways, to fit with the border thing.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
It would be a good idea, but then the whole image (every picture has an icon) that would be turned sideways, and it wouldn't be readable either.
NEW image in production

Update for Ep09 - The Love God

---
Daniel Luke - 2D Animator
webbot15.blogspot.com
(11-29-2014, 09:52 PM)webbot15 Wrote: Update for Ep09 - The Love God

so... 11 more episodes left?
[/quote]

so... 11 more episodes left?
[/quote]

OOHH! Good point!
My guesses have been a row short! Assuming that it's a 24 episode run.
Current layout only accounts for 21 episodes.
---
Daniel Luke - 2D Animator
webbot15.blogspot.com