S2 Cryptic images
Just ''maybe''.
I think the crytic images is Grunkle Stan(?), a triangle with a portal and a U.F.O? I don't know, just making a guess here.
FOR THEM, IS THE END OF THE WORLD, BUT FOR US, IS THE BEGINNING OF A NEW WORLD!
Ahh I never noticed these images because they fly so fast throughout da screen. ^_^
E désir de se occuper moins de choses à desserrer votre emprise sur votre vie, pour arrêter regardant derrière vous tous quelques pas, de peur que quelqu'un va l'arracher à vous avant que vous arrivez à la fin de zone plutôt de tenir votre vie de façon lâche et ludique, comme un terrain de volley, le garder dans l'air, avec seulement interventions rapides fugaces, rebondissant librement dans les mains des amis de confiance, toujours en jeu.
I catch them easily, I guess my eyes are used to these things now.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

(12-18-2014, 10:35 PM)SoosUnknown Wrote: I catch them easily, I guess my eyes are used to these things now.

Well, they are there for 1 or 2 seconds at the end of the credits.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
Wow I'm just glad that someone thought to put these together. I never would have thought of it.
░░░░░░░█▐▓▓░████▄▄▄█▀▄▓▓▓▌█
░░░░░▄█▌▀▄▓▓▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▌█
░░░▄█▀▀▄▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▌█
░░█▀▄▓▓▓███▓▓▓███▓▓▓▄░░▄▓▐█▌
░█▌▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▀▓▓▐█
▐█▐██▐░▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▄░▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌█▌
█▌███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▐░░▄▓▓███▓▓▓▄▀▐█
█▐█▓▀░░▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▐█
▌▓▄▌▀░▀░▐▀█▄▓▓██████████▓▓▓▌█▌
▌▓▓▓▄▄▀▀▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓█▓▓▌█▌
█▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓█▓█▓▓▓▐█
If the top-ish thing is Stan's ears, then what's the bottom-ish thing?
It looks like a S'more.
I dont know, maybe a gnome or something?
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
I keep seeing it as a Kirby like figure, with a foot and above the foot (oval) is it's body. EVERY TIME
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

The whole thing with Stan's ears implies that there's a picture of his head on paper. It just kinda reminds me of how the final battle in Dreamscaperers took place on a giant replica of his head. So....Maybe there's something going on that has to do with Stan's head? Haha idk it seems pretty silly but this is Gravity Falls, after all.
I've given up waiting for an adventure and I've been actively searching for one ever since.
If the top one is Stan's head, then maybe the bottom one is a character's head, too.

Anyone have sides of their face that resemble the bottom image? cuz that'd be weeeiiird.