Era-tics: A look into our history
Q&A
reserved page

Peaceful Era c. the start of the universe - the summer 2k13

Golden Era c. Summer 2k13 - c. Spring 2k14

Dark Ages c. Spring 2k14 - Summer maybe but time is an illusion

The Soos and Fe Swaggyville Era B) c. summer 2k14 - it nvr do end bbyyyy

Dirt Era c. Summer also - Now

Mini-eras, overlaps in opinions, predictions etc. (Rock Bottom Era, Shipping Era, Diamond Era, etc)
Keeping; Soos' W neck shirt, Toby Determined's mask in Summerween, Lil Gideon's Gideon-Bot
[pictured below: Pacifica with little pacifica faces in her earrings laughing at you & your post].[Image: tumblr_o27mjql77X1rsi59co1_400.png]
(11-19-2014, 02:53 AM)SoosUnknown Wrote: We the blind scribes have come up with a new idea. The extended Era. How it works is that you guys will ask us about specific things to focus on that we may have skimmed over and you are interested in asking, ask away people!

Quoting this because some people miss last page posts.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

(11-19-2014, 01:44 AM)♡ arson-sasport ♡ Wrote:
A lot of this timeline might be a bit messed up with your own understandings, but that's understandable, given time is an illusion and we're only 3

I'd like to expose a little more on OTC, especially since I'd forgotten many might not be acquainted with the stories, and also because OTC's storyline actually ties in to many different eras. I should also note that there will be many more, if needed, more in depth paragraphs on other eras and even things from behind the scenes, unseen from forum eyes. I thank you all for staying with us and appreciating what we've done

Now, my knowledge for the Squoo dilemma is not so good, seeing as I wasn't there for much of it, so if anyone has anything to say, they're welcome.

Now, OTC joined sometime in june (Golden Era), i know because i'd joined only a month after him and was once a friend of his along with Blendin' Blandin'. We were active on plug.dj for a good several months(starting @ december) of friendship which slowly unveiled it's true form in the horrible weirdo that is otc. From the month he joined to December, he was well enough likable, and even for the whole of december an alright guy. Chill, even. However, I'd say that all changed over winter br8k, seemingly overnight, on a January 2-3 I think, we'd noticed a change in his attitude. Of course, this was likely after a long period of slow changes, which we'd never noticed until that one lone moment when we realized he's kinda cray.
Now, we stayed because in our hearts we thought we could change this problem into a swaggy guy, we had hope to bring back the dream of Once Upon A December. That was all for shit though, when we later learnt he was unchangeable, yet still we had hope, still we thrived, Blendin' and I flourished our friendship while making fun of otc, and on the off chance he was okay for a day, we were alright. But was OTC? No. In fact, even before plug.dj, we'd found another account he had, one where he was obviously not trying to hide the fact it was him, or he's just the worst actor I've ever seen. After that he made another, I'm sure you'd know the two as Gratuitous Doors and Stealth Cavalier, all banned the same 2nd time OTC was.
I think it was sometime before the Ayaze incident otc had a semi long hiatus on the forum, only to return two months later (dark ages), except was he really ever gone? Actually, no. He was on his other accounts the whole time
Now, this is when the actual Attack on Shack commenced, Ayaze who might've been PJD at the time, was OTCS most hated shack user, possibly. He did hate a lot, otc was a living time bomb and he'd finally ticked his last tock. The posts are still out there that you could look for even now if you dare to go through 3000 posts looking for it, or Ayaze's 1000, or whatever his old account had. Otc was testing his luck, and finally lashed out and got banned for it. His first offense, and he sought to fight for himself because nobody else could, as Stealth Lamb on the shoutbox. It didn't work, possibly because FE already knew it was him, i mean he had his ip. He returned in later days to find everything pretty much the same, but now he had something on his mind: Revenge.
He'd sought to get Ayaze banned like he'd gotten him, and he attempted to persuade me to help him by sending ayaze pms, so that eventually he would lash out in public and he'd be the one banned instead of otc. Now though, the plug.dj days grown stale and gloomy, and all otc seemed to do when online was complain or try to start fights, which continued for months and never really ended.
Eventually, it was on a 21st, possibly May, we'd left his plug.dj room for our own, and otc came the very next day to apologize because he had no other friends. We didn't accept it of course, and he just decided to stay in our room, uninvited. This continued until an extreme fight in July, where otc couldn't handle being a huge loser and told me i 'won' and blendin' was my yes man (yasss man)
This is what led to otc being banned during this early summer, 2k14, the Soos and Fe Swaggyville Era B). He'd given up all possible connections to us in an attempt to trick us for when he came back as Rotkaun, a month or so after(dirt era), which after being so bad at faking the other accounts, you'd think he'd learnt his lesson by then, but otc never learns.
Of course, there's also the many other bots he had on plug.dj, dubbed botcs. There'd been at least 20.
There's also the time he tried to gross us out by writing a fanfiction about Blendin', which while weird in the sense he was probably get off on it, didn't do much to gross us out in it's own written word alone.
editted: just remembered the time we were all using otcs avatar on april fools, a good moment out of a bad situation that was that whole era

TL/DR; otc's weird, joined sometime in july, from july-december he was cool, after december he was cray, during spring he got banned cuz he was being a lil shit to ayaze. he was so much of a lil shit tht nobody but himself as a botc defended him, his lil shittitude caused a falling out even tho our friendship had already FELL, which made him ban himself and he came back as rotkaun 2 fuck me up

So I'm not notable enough in the history of this place?
(11-18-2014, 07:03 PM)JoKeR Wrote: I like OTC.

Sorry man. I just really don't like him. You're lucky that you guys are close though.

And whoa, he was RotKaun all along!? I thought "SHE" was okay.

I'm not exactly a good "rememberer" so I'd rather just watch you guys compile all the gist of how the different periods went. Heck, I only started posting at Butt Island and the other sections sometime in July (except for that one time I made a thread at the Fanart area); before that, I only hung at Conspiracy Theories, nothing more. I'd love to see you guys place more updates on this.

I for one would like to know why Jam got a lot of hate that one time (same time as Bugtropolis was boiling, and no, I never hated you Jam).
[Image: tumblr_m50a7zX1S41rxzdbwo1_500.gif]
Blarg, can you cut out the unimportant stuff about that quote or take it out completely, it makes this place look sort of cluttered, especially if people think to copy your post
Also, what have you done to contribute to this forum actually? Do you want to be remembered as the guy that liked mabel? The descriptions we have for eras has yet to even include all members we think are important by name, so you might be coming up if you've done something worthwhile
Of course, if you have a suggestion for something too, our inboxes are open and this thread is a free for all for all questions
Keeping; Soos' W neck shirt, Toby Determined's mask in Summerween, Lil Gideon's Gideon-Bot
[pictured below: Pacifica with little pacifica faces in her earrings laughing at you & your post].[Image: tumblr_o27mjql77X1rsi59co1_400.png]
(11-18-2014, 04:19 PM)DrKillpatient Wrote: Anyway, I'm curious as to what post got Squoo banned (and Ceiling, if he is indeed banned).

(11-18-2014, 04:23 PM)MysterySeeker Wrote: Anyway, i think Sqoou got banned because he said something about FE.

That was part of it, but it was multiple things that he did that lead up to it.
*removed per Sqoou's request, as he is is trying to redeem himself*
However, I myself am biased in this case, so I would recommend looking through his posts yourself and forming your own opinion.
(11-19-2014, 03:24 AM)BLARG Wrote: So I'm not notable enough in the history of this place?

You totally are, this hardly covers all of the history. Just start writing some of it, nobody has full control over this.
(ninjaed by arson)
Keeping: Dipper's Disposable Cameras, Floating Eyeballs
[Image: gXPmp.jpg]
^^Whoa, that guy sure is a piece of work.
[Image: tumblr_m50a7zX1S41rxzdbwo1_500.gif]
Man, I must have missed all of this. I'm glad I arrived at the time I did.
Deer teeth! For you, kid!
MYSTERY-SHACK PREHISTORY

While the fandom was far too primitive to produce reliable written records when the Shack was first launched, various origin stories have been recorded after the fact. While many of these tales lacked plausibility (the majority of which are unlikely to be belived by anyone other than the story's creator), there are several theories that stand out. Some say that the Shack's true founder (whose name has been lost to history) had considered creating the forum after watching the show for the first time. Others suggested that they were divinely inspired. Others still theorized that a triangle-headed Dipper kept appearing in their dreams, telling them to unite the fandom or face eternity in the nightmare realm.

The earliest inhabitiants of the Shack were illiterate, though cave drawings and even runes have told the Shack's early story. Try as the founder might to inspire productive discussion regarding Gravity Falls, members of the fandom were a primitive lot, who still relied on huntinig and gathering for sustenence. Slowly but surely though, popular theories emerged, as evidenced by prominent artifacts found in the Shack's old ruins. Idols of Stanley were found in every home, as well as an old meeting place where old shackers made an offering to a Mabel-like creature known as L****.
HTEPBPMSA HLW DVWGORYS: SLJA E JHU AYO GWJI UHLWZKAIR!

i like cupcakes oohh yes i do

Keeping Sev'ral Timez embryo tube, Dipper's reverend costume, and Bill Cipher's page in Journal 2.

[Image: P6KrxOaATLr74xr5QNL8]
Seekers Forum History

On the seventh of august of 2013, a guy with the username "MysterySeeker" joined this very forum, where he was immidently greeted by other members. His first posts were riddled with grammatical and spelling errors, and were obviously written, without much thought put into them. At this time Season 1 had just ended, and the forum slowly became quit, and Seeker disappeared again, not even one month after he joined.

After many month of absense, Seeker logged into his old account again. He had heard the news of the second Gravity Falls Season, and became excited about the shows return. In these first few weeks of being in the forum, he still acted rather disinterested, and obviously still halfhearted. However, in the following weeks, he met the users SoosUnknown, VallerieFaller, KingofStickers and D0GE, and a few other users. However, most of them left after a few weeks wand were never seen again.
Together with Val and KoS, Seeker formed the Mystery Trio and the three became very good friends.

A while after that, the infamous user TheSqoou started posting in the forum. Seeker often got in fights with him, however, no side ever won, until Sqoou was banned by the Moderator FloatingEyeball.

In the summer months, Seeker met a few more people. DrKillPatient, Razi, TheDocofElternal, Ayaze, JoKeR, ThatJarofJam and Mf99k. Jam created a thread for his webshow called "Bugtropolis". Seeker was hooked and immidiently joined the project. After a while though, he got into a lot of fights with the other users on the show, but it eventually all calmed down, however, this incident left him on the wrong foot with some people.

In the meantime, he quickly rose through all the ranks, and even surpassing Ontheceiling, who had previously been the user with the most posts. For a while he had a race for the postcount with Soos, which he eventually lost, and to this day, Soos is still the highest ranking user in the forum.

He had also been nominated by the forum users to be promoted to a moderator, however, he was also beaten by Soos.

The following weeks until now were pretty uneventfull, with the exeption of a few users leaving or becoming very incative. (Namely KoS, Val and Razi.)
oh funk gotta dronk my honk