Doctor Who
Not sure why, but I stopped watching this after the 11th doctor (or 12th whatever, im talking about matt smith).

I just feel like the new episodes could of been much better if he was still the doctor, and, not that the new one is bad, he's just not as good as the old one.

Oh well, it's probably nostalgia blinding me or something, so I won't judge it too badly.
That guy who likes Gravity Falls, Undertale and Steven Universe simultaneously

[Image: undertale_logo.png]
(12-13-2015, 02:23 PM)CuteBiker Wrote: Not sure why, but I stopped watching this after the 11th doctor (or 12th whatever, im talking about matt smith).

I just feel like the new episodes could of been much better if he was still the doctor, and, not that the new one is bad, he's just not as good as the old one.

Oh well, it's probably nostalgia blinding me or something, so I won't judge it too badly.

I stopped regularly watching after the final episode of Matt Smith, I kinda followed the newer doctor for a while, but all of his episodes became so boting and predictable, that it just was not fun anymore. I still havent seen any of the new season, or the last christmas special.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
(12-13-2015, 02:37 PM)MysterySeeker Wrote:
(12-13-2015, 02:23 PM)CuteBiker Wrote: Not sure why, but I stopped watching this after the 11th doctor (or 12th whatever, im talking about matt smith).

I stopped regularly watching after the final episode of Matt Smith, I kinda followed the newer doctor for a while, but all of his episodes became so boting and predictable, that it just was not fun anymore. I still havent seen any of the new season, or the last christmas special.

Same. I watched the first couple 12th Doctor episodes, but none beyond that so far. Stopped watching regularly after the 11th, and while 10th was the first Doctor I was introduced to (and my favorite—Blink was my first episode), 11th was the first one I actually tuned in to the beginning seasons for.

I've seen all the 9th, 10th, and 11th Doctor episodes though, including Day of the Doctor.
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
Finished yesterday the first season (Reboot) and watched the first two episodes of the second season.

I really like the humor and sarcasm of the 9th doctor and i think i will keep watching this show.

yeah!

@MysterySeeker
Do you prefer the german dub or the OV?
(12-13-2015, 03:14 PM)daJoschi Wrote: Finished yesterday the first season (Reboot) and watched the first two episodes of the second season.

I really like the humor and sarcasm of the 9th doctor and i think i will keep watching this show.

yeah!

@MysterySeeker
Do you prefer the german dub or the OV?

I never really had a problem with the dub, since that was the one I watched first, so I dont have any strong oppinions about it either way.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
Face The Raven: fuck-up (Click to View)
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
It's Tom Baker's birthday!
"do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser."
Well, I'm done with the entire (reboot) show.

Overall, It's an amazing show but Season 9 was somehow ehhhh....
(i hate double posts)

New Doctor Who Spin-Off!
I haven't watched doctor who in a long time. Mostly because my sibling was really into it, so we watched together, then they stopped watching so I stopped. I'd watch it again tho
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?