Doctor Who
I liked Day of the Doctor as it's own episode but being the episode after "The Time of the Doctor" it kinda felt empty as a conclusion, because there wasn't one. (Great intelligence jumps into the doctor's time line, doctor and companion are jumping in too, it was told it's dangerous, John Hurt (Rest in Peace). End.)
Mmmm yeah.

More random, off topic thoughts: I can't be the only one who was confused as fuck through at least the first half hour of Human Nature, first time I saw it? It's a great episode with The Family of Blood, but it tripped me up, haha.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TEN? WHAAAAA?" - me, 2011
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
Human Nature/The Family of Blood is actually one of my favorite teo-parters. Not only do we get to see brilliant acting on David Tennant's part, and a creepy antagonist in the Family, but something about the TV/Netflix description: I don't remember it word for word, but something about how John Smith discovers he's an alien Time Lord who lost his memories". What fascinates me so much about that is that you could take that episode and it could practically be the pilot to a different series if Doctor Who wasn't already a thing. A seemingly normal guy who's actually an alien but doesn't remember it? How great would that be if that was the start of a show where they guy had to integrate himself into his old culture or something after gaining a bit of his memory back?
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
Damnit, now I want that. It would be awesome!
*quickly scribbles down story idea*
^I had that as a story idea too, but what the hey, nothing's stopping us from both doing it. XD
Triangulum, entangulum.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]

Don't think anyone's posted that yet, so there's the S10 teaser trailer.
Bill is growing on me quickly. The "can I use the bathroom" line made me giggle.

Anyway, rewatched a bit of S8 today. If there's one thing Time Heist has taught me, it's not to get attached to side characters.
Seriously, am I the only one that wants Psi and Saibra to come back? They were fantastic - can we get them as companions? Pretty please?
I need to rewatch Time Heist then, I don't remember them...
Triangulum, entangulum.

doot doot doot
new teaser!

All I can say is yay for poofy hair and badass entrances.
That teaser looks AWESOME!
Triangulum, entangulum.

Alright, I'm just going to pretend I didn't see that regeneration tease at the end and......*sniff*

Also, dab. I am strangely OK with this.