Doctor Who
Doctor Who is a great show! My favourite Doctor is 9th Doctor :P
I think 9th and Rose had the best season, I don't know why... but maybe, 'couse it was my first season :P

My favourite companion was Donna :D
She was sooo funny! xD

The 11th Doctor is good, but not like 9th and 10th :P and Ponds... they are so boring now...
I am waiting for Clara, but the first episode with her will broadcast, unfortunately, until 2013.
[Image: anzp6.gif]
Frqjudwxodwlrqv! Brx kdyh mxvw ghfrghg frpsohwhob xvhohvv dqg srlqwohvv frgh. HQMRB!
Good choice in your favorite companion!
I haven't watched the first season yet, I'm ashamed!

Clara is gonna be a nice change, although I did like the Ponds. She was sooo awesome in the first episode and she's pretty fit too.
Maybe now there will be less sexual tension... or maybe there will be more, but that could work!
I mostly watch the 10th Doctor, but I sometimes watch the 11th one.

(I need to watch the newer ones soo much)
[Image: tumblr_m9dztw3CbI1qa2gm6o2_500.gif]

Keeping the following: Bill's Cane, the soda machine, and Wendy's hat.
I'm a bit of a DW fan. I absolutely adore the Tenth Doctor, because he was the Doctor I started with, and it feels like the 11th Doctor has just been overtaken as a popular trend. I hate to make myself sound like a hipster, but....it's true!

Also I love the 4th doctor and his wild hair and wacky scarf.
wkh eudyhu brx duh, wkh pruh brx'oo vhh
[Image: coralineI.jpg]
tumblr | twitter | deviantART | youtube
I can see why you would say the new Doctor is trendy. Still, I think the show is really great right now and worth the watch.
Although, I love the tenth Doctor too.
Anyone happen to have some youtube links for the new episodes or soemthing where i don't have to download it?
(10-01-2012, 10:13 AM)GravityFallsCipher Wrote: I saw this earlier.

[Image: r4mCj.jpg]

This. I like.
-@(O.e)@
---/(())7
----/.\
This is my pet monkey, Simea. If you would like to play with her, message me and you'll be given credit in my profile!
(10-18-2012, 05:21 PM)Derpestia Wrote: Anyone happen to have some youtube links for the new episodes or soemthing where i don't have to download it?

Well, I don't know where to watch it online, but if you have comcast or some sort of cable, then you can watch it on the BBC channel or OnDemand.
I hope that is helpful.
This is a livestream of DW. It's basically all of the new series on loop. You might have to wait a few days for the episodes you wanna watch to come on, but when they do it'll pretty much be a back-to-back marathon of them. Hope this helps!

Anyways, I'm a fan of DW. I started watching a couple of years ago and I watched most of it on television, but I've only recently gotten around to watching every episode of new-Who. I have not, however, seen any of the classis series. It's on my to-do list, but it's not quite at the top.

I'm excited for the arrival of Oswin/Clara/whoever she is. I don't live in the UK so I won't be watching the Christmas special live, unfortunately, but I'm interested as to how the Pond's departure is gonna effect the Doctor. We haven't really seen the effects of it. He was sad, sure, but I really wanna see how it effects him, especially considering all the fuss that was made about the Doctor putting Amy and Rory's life in danger . . . I also hope River appears again.
(10-29-2012, 03:10 AM)Becoming Wrote: This is a livestream of DW. It's basically all of the new series on loop. You might have to wait a few days for the episodes you wanna watch to come on, but when they do it'll pretty much be a back-to-back marathon of them. Hope this helps!

Anyways, I'm a fan of DW. I started watching a couple of years ago and I watched most of it on television, but I've only recently gotten around to watching every episode of new-Who. I have not, however, seen any of the classis series. It's on my to-do list, but it's not quite at the top.

I'm excited for the arrival of Oswin/Clara/whoever she is. I don't live in the UK so I won't be watching the Christmas special live, unfortunately, but I'm interested as to how the Pond's departure is gonna effect the Doctor. We haven't really seen the effects of it. He was sad, sure, but I really wanna see how it effects him, especially considering all the fuss that was made about the Doctor putting Amy and Rory's life in danger . . . I also hope River appears again.
I hope it's not like how he treated Martha because of Rose. That was annoying, I applaud Martha for realizing that she'd never be able to be with the doctor, and leaving. I applaud her even more for being part of Unit. She was a wonderful companion.

I am also excited to see Oswin. Me and my friends are all bouncing up and down in our seats about it.
-@(O.e)@
---/(())7
----/.\
This is my pet monkey, Simea. If you would like to play with her, message me and you'll be given credit in my profile!