A list of every animation error (with pictures)
Wow
there's some animation errors I'd never expect. Like, say, DOUBLE STAN
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

45 errors so far 0.0
NEW image in production

(12-02-2014, 02:46 PM)TheDocofEternal Wrote: Yea I've watched those guys before, but I don't see how in a "list of everything wrong with this episode" that foreshadowing of a future event is included.

Thats the joke, its making fun of his nitpicky style.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

Understandable then.
NEW image in production

GF has a lot of weird errors, shows you how rushed they really are.

(12-03-2014, 01:13 AM)SoosUnknown Wrote: GF has a lot of weird errors, shows you how rushed they really are.

Well, i wouldnt say rushed. Errors just happen, you cant change that, no matter how hard you try. If the episodes were rushed, it wouldnt be anywhere near the quality we got now. ^^
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
(12-03-2014, 01:18 AM)MysterySeeker Wrote:
(12-03-2014, 01:13 AM)SoosUnknown Wrote: GF has a lot of weird errors, shows you how rushed they really are.

Well, i wouldnt say rushed. Errors just happen, you cant change that, no matter how hard you try. If the episodes were rushed, it wouldnt be anywhere near the quality we got now. ^^

In terms of animation they are being rushed, however in the writing side they seem to be doing okay.

(12-03-2014, 03:29 AM)SoosUnknown Wrote: In terms of animation they are being rushed, however in the writing side they seem to be doing okay.

Uh, no. The animation is not rushed either. Little mistakes like this happen in every show. They are there for maybe a frame and are not noticeable, at least if you dont stop and search for them.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
Spongebob had a time where for 5 frames every character disappeared all at once, and spongebob usually never gets rushed. It's not much of a show that needs it.
NEW image in production

(12-03-2014, 03:55 AM)MysterySeeker Wrote:
(12-03-2014, 03:29 AM)SoosUnknown Wrote: In terms of animation they are being rushed, however in the writing side they seem to be doing okay.

Uh, no. The animation is not rushed either. Little mistakes like this happen in every show. They are there for maybe a frame and are not noticeable, at least if you dont stop and search for them.

There's over 40 errors in just a handful of eps and you say its not rushed? If its noticable or not isnt the case.

Heck Dipper had book 2 at one point, if you know a lot about this at least have evidence.