A list of every animation error (with pictures)
(12-20-2015, 11:14 PM)ThaShackCat Wrote: I've slept through my dad watching war movies at max volume, and loud @$$ thunderstorms. Sometimes both at once. If I can sleep through that, I'm sure Mabel can sleep through Weirdmageddon.

There's a difference between the sounds of war movies and the sounds of the apocalypse.
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]
Yes there is: One is simulated, the other is real. Both can be equally loud, and have can have the same chance to wake someone up. Who knows, maybe Mabel's just a deep sleeper.
My favorite scene Remember- EVERYTHING is a conspiracy! I'm keeping: the infinity sided die, the gyphon from DD&mD, Dippy Fresh's Corpse, and *Mabel's Gummy Worm Video*
[Image: tumblr_nyrl1z6Tg11urvdxfo1_540.gif]
(12-20-2015, 11:26 PM)ThaShackCat Wrote: Yes there is: One is simulated, the other is real. Both can be equally loud, and have can have the same chance to wake someone up. Who knows, maybe Mabel's just a deep sleeper.

Good point.
[Image: mabel_pines_fan_button_by_requestbuttons-d5j5abu.png]
I'm pretty sure it was a magical coma (those words don't go together) Bill put her in, inside the bubble she was able to wake up
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆