Make up your own AU
So, i thought that this could be kind of fun. ^^

You basically say the premise of the AU, and maybe go into more detail to explain what it is. For example:

Floating Head AU

Description: Everyone is a just floating head.
Later, Stan creates a body for himself with the machine in his basement, and freaks everyone out.

Of course, you dont have to write it in the same format i did, do it as you like. There are no rules about what kind of AU it has to be, but it has to have at least one of the Gravity Falls characters. ^^
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
I like What If AUs. I would even help write some.

What if Dipper put the sign on a different tree and didn't find the journal?

What if Mabel had made some other figure instead of Wax Stan?
What if Alex leaked a different picture of the author and the real one was mcgucket?
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

Stoneage Falls

After activating the machine, Stan accidentelly sends the whole town into an unknown prehestoric world, populated by weird creatures, that resemble those, that lived on earth millions of years ago.

Stcuk in the past, the town slowly adjusts to this new enviroment. However, tension starts to arrise, when the storred food starts to run out. The people split into three different tribes. Most of the population stays back in the town, including the Pines Family, while another group decides to venture out into the wilderness, to find a way back home. The last group is lead by Gideon, and
mostly constists of the Prisoners, that broke out.

There are a lot of conflicts between the groups, mostly about the food shortage. Eventually, that Townspeople chase the Prisoners off.
After being stuck here for 2 years, most of them have learned to hunt, including Mabel and Dipper. Since there werent much guns and ammunition in the town to beging with, the weapons dont work anymore, and the people have to relie on stoneage-like weapons. (spears, bows, knifes etc.) Dipper has learned to hunt with a spear, that he build on his own, and Mabel started using a bow.

Also, they wear the coat of the animals that they killed.
Here's an idea I had a few weeks ago (copying and pasting from tumblr):
I have a sort of idea for an AU, inspired by some fanart I saw once of Soos and Giffany switching roles, where the characters and creatures switch roles. I’m not entirely sure about who would switch with who, but I think the pterodactyl could switch with Stan, the teens with Ma and Pa (perhaps interfering with a bingo game in anger at being mistreated by elders assuming badly of teens in life), Rumble and Dipper (Dipper being the protagonist in a mystery game Rumble summons to try to help him), Waddles and the Gobblewonker (Waddles rampaging through the forest after growing huge due to the size-altering crystals, the Gobblewonker being found as a baby by the new siblings and kept as a pet), Manly Dan and the Hide-Behind, Wendy and the Shapeshifter, Pacifica and Franz, and possibly Bill and Gideon. I don’t have much of it planned out, but it seems like it’d be a cool idea.
Keeping: Dipper's Disposable Cameras, Floating Eyeballs
[Image: gXPmp.jpg]
So, the Pterodactyl would be that Greatuncle of Ma and Pa, whith Giffany and the Shapeshifter working at the Mystery Shack, with the Gobbewonker as their pet? Sounds awesome!
I have one with Bill Cipher and his family. And Bill is just a mischievous little kid who likes to mess with people. And his mom is always scolding him stereotypically and his dad is a dum-dum but in a funny way like Homer Simpson.
[Image: BvbQsF_CQAAksv-.png]
Gideon the Ruler

This AU originated when i was thinking about what would have happend if Stan didnt shake Gideon to get all the stuff back, at the end of "Gideon Rises". Sure, it would all be taken away by the policemen, when he arrives at the prison, but what if he used the Journal inside the back of the car, to summon the undead to stop the car? The Zombies would free him and he would lead his new army back to the town, were he would easily take crontol, und rule over the poor townspeople.
(01-12-2015, 01:44 PM)MysterySeeker Wrote: Gideon the Ruler

This AU originated when i was thinking about what would have happend if Stan didnt shake Gideon to get all the stuff back, at the end of "Gideon Rises". Sure, it would all be taken away by the policemen, when he arrives at the prison, but what if he used the Journal inside the back of the car, to summon the undead to stop the car? The Zombies would free him and he would lead his new army back to the town, were he would easily take crontol, und rule over the poor townspeople.

There is some sort of zombie spell in Journal 2, but Gideon wouldn't use that because zombies "don't take orders" (Little Dipper).
Yeah, i think he would use it if he had no other choice.