OC Roleplay
I was wondering if this RP was still active? If so is there another thread for it or something?
( Hope this suffices...)

Name: Violet Valencia

Personality: She is impulsive and tomboyish. She is a loner and tends to push others away. She is mysterious and is somewhat intelligent. She absolutely does not listen to others, and is veryyy..well, we can say 'adventurous'. She's strange, because of maybe her dark past. Oh, she is also very sensitive to people thinking girls like her are not able to be strong. She also fancies in the myths and stories of Gravity Falls, and knows about Bill and his horrible deals. She is barely noticed around Gravity Falls.

Appearance: Long dark brown hair, and aqua eyes. She wears a teal blouse under a black jacket and wears brown boots. She also fancies any kind of jeans. She's kind of pale, but she still maintains some beauty, which she sabotages, by the way.

Sample of how you roleplay: Violet whistled a tune as she wandered deeper into the forest. This was honestly the most part she stayed here at Gravity Falls. The place was filled with myths and stories, and it was somewhat beautiful in a way. She looked around again, her tune getting slower, until she heard a shudder and a whisper. "Well, there goes my day." She turned to the sun. As she left, she looked back at the beautiful forest, before whispering, "Don't be watching."

Your Favorite GF Character: Wendy Corduroy.

(This is just something i wanna add.)
History: Violet has lived in Gravity Falls for four years, maybe 2 more if you count when she was living with her parents. Her parents' were part of a small occult club that studied the myths and legends of Gravity Falls. One day, when they were trying to summon Bill Cipher,(The Dorito, i'd call him.) they succeeded, and out of they're minds, gave they're souls to Bill. So that night when Violet entered the secret underground meeting place. The remains were the lifeless bodies of her parents and everybody else in that occult club. So now, Violet centers her life on summoning Bill back and maybe ripping him apart. She only barely let's anyone call her Via, her nickname.

(Oh, and Hi, Principessa.)
Hey! Thanks for reading this post! I honestly just wanted to say hi, so have a Good Day!
Name: Richard Pines

Personality: Richard is intelligent, creative, eccentric, ingenious and mysterious, but also manipulative, arrogant, prideful, a little zealous in his beliefs and, sometimes, downright insane. Deep down, however, he's a good person. Probably.

Appearance: Short-Cut brown hair, wears a dark suit, black long pants, black fancy shoes, a tophat with Bill Cipher painted on the front, red eyes, a birthmark on his forehead that looks like Bill's eye, a red business tie. Has a deck of tarot cards in his front pocket.

Sample of how you roleplay: Richard smiled as two mystery-seekers entered his shop. "Gentlemen, welcome!" he said, smiling. "Welcome to Richard's Reliquary of mystery and madness. Be warned, however: There are things here most human minds are not prepared for! Haha, I'm just kidding."

Your favorite GF character: Bill Cipher

History: Richard Pines never had any friends when he was young. He spent all day every day, ever since preschool, studying magician tricks and practicing magic. The kids at school teased and bullied him, calling him a "Freak". Heck, the more religious members of his own family rejected him, claiming they sensed evil lurking inside. One day he was so sad and lonely that before bed he prayed for a friend. And guess who arrived? Bill Cipher. Ever since 2 years of age, Richard has had a Muse, the Chaos God we know as Bill. Considering Bill his closest friends, all of his childhood drawings from then on contained codes, ciphers, and doodles of him and Bill. By the age of 14, it was almost impossible to differentiate between Bill's thoughts and Richard's own. He and Bill also made a deal a long time ago: if Richard caused Weirdmageddon and helped Bill take over the Universe, Bill would enlist Richard into the Henchmaniacs and he would become an all-powerful Dream Demon like Bill. By now, Bill is seen by Richard as a sort of Father Figure. Heck, considering Richard's birthmark, Bill might've had a hand in his origin after all. Richard wants to Liberate this dimension just as Bill liberated his, and he wont let anyone get in the way of that.
Reality is an Illusion, that's what Bill always says! WEIRDNESS IS THE ONLY CONSTANT IN THIS UNIVERSE!

(I know my profile pic is Bipper, I have no image for my OC)
dangeroussoup doesn't seem to be coming back anytime soon, so we might want to get this started ourselves. Since we seem to be replacing the canon characters with OCs, I think we should probably pick a symbol on the Cipher wheel for each character. Obviously, only one per symbol.

Also, because a lot of them are character specific, we'll just say they're metaphorical (eg. six fingered hand for a quirky character, Tent of Telepathy symbol for a creepy kind of character, pine tree for a outdoorsy character, you get the gist.)

Pine tree:
Shooting star:
Fez-symbol thingy:
Glasses: Rebecca Copper
Llama:
Ice bag:
Stitched heart:
Tent of Telepathy symbol:
Six-fingered hand:
Question mark:
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
(09-27-2016, 03:16 PM)GravityFallsGirl Wrote: dangeroussoup doesn't seem to be coming back anytime soon, so we might want to get this started ourselves. Since we seem to be replacing the canon characters with OCs, I think we should probably pick a symbol on the Cipher wheel for each character. Obviously, only one per symbol.

Also, because a lot of them are character specific, we'll just say they're metaphorical (eg. six fingered hand for a quirky character, Tent of Telepathy symbol for a creepy kind of character, pine tree for a outdoorsy character, you get the gist.)

Pine tree:
Shooting star:
Fez-symbol thingy:
Glasses: Rebecca Copper
Llama:
Ice bag:
Stitched heart:
Tent of Telepathy symbol:
Six-fingered hand:
Question mark:

Shouldn't we have a custom Cipher Wheel, with symbols for our OCs?
Reality is an Illusion, that's what Bill always says! WEIRDNESS IS THE ONLY CONSTANT IN THIS UNIVERSE!

Maybe, you're right. Also, no need to quote the whole post when it's right above you. In that case, then, what would your symbol be? I'll keep a record here:

Bird: Rebecca Copper (Magpie)
Eye of Providence: Richard Pines (Richard_Cipher)
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
Richard's symbol is the Eye of Providence, a simple triangle with an eye at the center, and Bill's nick name for him is just "Providence".

Okayyy then! Since i'm a weirdo, I just thought of something strange and came up with a book with a question mark on it. Yay, thats done! xD
Hey! Thanks for reading this post! I honestly just wanted to say hi, so have a Good Day!
Is this still a thing, or.....?

I need that question answered too...