26.87%
18 26.87%
5 millimeters
55.22%
37 55.22%
Total 67 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

1x11 - Little Dipper
Surprised it's been on demand so long without a proper discussion thread.

[Image: chooseyourcharacter2_zpsb1e6ec37.png]
I was just about to make a thread of this episode too lol.

It was pretty interesting, I have to say. I gotta agree with you that nothing was really revealed. I was hoping Gideon would find out Dipper had the 3 Book, since it looked like he suspected Dipper had it when he said "How'd you get this device, did someone tell you, did you see it, did you READ about it?"

All of Mabel's lines were awesome, especially the invisible wizard, I was hoping there actually was one in the closet since the show likes to pull twists like that. It was good to see Dipper and Mabel make up again, and all the jokes her and Stan made about him had me dying.

Anyone know what the code in the credits said?
Could someone link the episode? I can't find it on vimeo.
Which On Demand? Not on my comcast. The only update the shows when the new episode premieres. I want to know where people are seeing this early.
This was an awesome episode. And Soos was quite the looker without his hat.
FUN IS ∞ WITH SEGA ENTERPRISES
This was a great episode. Well all episodes in the series are great.
[Image: pitfall_avgn_by_frankrt-d5ezowg.gif]
Just watched it. I really liked how it had a bit more focus on Gideon's psychotic nature.
Also, "The best part is the theme song." *cuts to theme song*
69th member of the Mystery Shack and proud of it

[Image: tumblr_maty4m9MAS1rgrch8o1_250.png]
Link removed by Administrator - Please read the Rules!
link to watch online!
Link removed by Administrator - Please read the Rules!
link to download

You're welcome
[Image: http-_stuffmydogsays.tumblr.com_500.gif]
I loved Gideon's mom. The kid must really torture and destroy her from the inside out. I laughed. Haha. This show has a pretty awesome mean streak too it.
(09-26-2012, 11:33 PM)DawnofJinJin Wrote: I was just about to make a thread of this episode too lol.

It was pretty interesting, I have to say. I gotta agree with you that nothing was really revealed. I was hoping Gideon would find out Dipper had the 3 Book, since it looked like he suspected Dipper had it when he said "How'd you get this device, did someone tell you, did you see it, did you READ about it?"

All of Mabel's lines were awesome, especially the invisible wizard, I was hoping there actually was one in the closet since the show likes to pull twists like that. It was good to see Dipper and Mabel make up again, and all the jokes her and Stan made about him had me dying.

Anyone know what the code in the credits said?

(09-27-2012, 12:20 AM)CelticPredator Wrote: Which On Demand? Not on my comcast. The only update the shows when the new episode premieres. I want to know where people are seeing this early.

Time-Warner onDemand.

[Image: chooseyourcharacter2_zpsb1e6ec37.png]