26.87%
18 26.87%
5 millimeters
55.22%
37 55.22%
Total 67 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

1x11 - Little Dipper
I found the secret method. I used my invisible wizard in my closet.
Some wizards need to work on that invisibility thing. :\
[Image: chooseyourcharacter2_zpsb1e6ec37.png]
(09-27-2012, 03:30 AM)Kitsune Inferno Wrote:
(09-26-2012, 11:33 PM)DawnofJinJin Wrote: I was just about to make a thread of this episode too lol.

It was pretty interesting, I have to say. I gotta agree with you that nothing was really revealed. I was hoping Gideon would find out Dipper had the 3 Book, since it looked like he suspected Dipper had it when he said "How'd you get this device, did someone tell you, did you see it, did you READ about it?"

All of Mabel's lines were awesome, especially the invisible wizard, I was hoping there actually was one in the closet since the show likes to pull twists like that. It was good to see Dipper and Mabel make up again, and all the jokes her and Stan made about him had me dying.

Anyone know what the code in the credits said?

WOW LOL

NOW HE HAS TO COME BACK

or techinically "make an appearance"

HIRSCH, DON'T FAIL ME
Code was:

Thoughts put in spoilers, just because it's not Friday:

Just uploaded the episode on Vimeo for those who don't want (or can't) download it

Video removed by Administrator - Please read the Rules! You may link each other using private messages. The Episode can probably be found on the Gravity Falls Tag on tumblr.
Quote:Don't worry daddy, I've got my favorite dress on
(09-27-2012, 04:15 AM)penguins_fan_90 Wrote: Just uploaded the episode on Vimeo for those who don't want (or can't) download it
It's not showing up on my phone
That's phones for you.
Gideon is becoming more and more psychotic and its scaring me.
[Image: tumblr_inline_myi4zlz1vq1s0o6rj.jpg]
You guys aren't paying attention. A direct quote from my Tumblr post:
Quote:At the beginning, Gideon is looking through book #2 to find a way to get revenge on the Pines family. He says things like a zombie army or blood rain.

Book 2 has magic spells.

I theorized that Book 1 had spells, but apparently Book 2 does. Gideon is a wizard.
[Image: Poye0.png]
(09-27-2012, 10:22 PM)GFDecoded Wrote: You guys aren't paying attention. A direct quote from my Tumblr post:
Quote:At the beginning, Gideon is looking through book #2 to find a way to get revenge on the Pines family. He says things like a zombie army or blood rain.

Book 2 has magic spells.

I theorized that Book 1 had spells, but apparently Book 2 does. Gideon is a wizard.
Maybe book 1 has the history of the town?