The 3ds Thread
Well they were my uncle's, but he doesn't use them anymore so I play Pokemon on it, but I really want a 3ds so i can play Alpha Sapphire

And I thought I saw GBA somewhere mentioned in here sorry
░░░░░░░█▐▓▓░████▄▄▄█▀▄▓▓▓▌█
░░░░░▄█▌▀▄▓▓▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▌█
░░░▄█▀▀▄▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▌█
░░█▀▄▓▓▓███▓▓▓███▓▓▓▄░░▄▓▐█▌
░█▌▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▀▓▓▐█
▐█▐██▐░▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▄░▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌█▌
█▌███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▐░░▄▓▓███▓▓▓▄▀▐█
█▐█▓▀░░▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▐█
▌▓▄▌▀░▀░▐▀█▄▓▓██████████▓▓▓▌█▌
▌▓▓▓▄▄▀▀▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓█▓▓▌█▌
█▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓█▓█▓█▓▓▓▐█
Finally got a 3ds what are some good games also this is my first Nentendo system since the GBA
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]
(11-22-2016, 03:37 PM)The Gift of Dimmu Wrote: Finally got a 3ds what are some good games also this is my first Nentendo system since the GBA

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D. You like DKC right? Play this one, it's great.
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.
(11-22-2016, 03:38 PM)DuckHuntDog Wrote:
(11-22-2016, 03:37 PM)The Gift of Dimmu Wrote: Finally got a 3ds what are some good games also this is my first Nentendo system since the GBA

I actually probably am gonna get that one cuz it's 20 bucks now and one of my favorite games of all time is Donkey Kong County 1 and 2
[Image: Pete+Dunne+Bitter+End+to+Roy+Johnson.gif]

Pokémon Sun or Moon. I've got Moon, but there isn't much of a difference between the two, other than some differences in Pokémon.
It's by far one of the best Pokemon games since Black and White 2 - I'd definitely pick it up if you can.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
fuckin SM3DLand

hey i don't like it but damn is it fun to play on long car rides
If Romance Academy 7 and Fight Fighters are video games that means there are multiple copies with multiple Rumbles and Giffanies

[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]

Memes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhD7rdK7rJA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njbsOLFL3vs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG_JV5gU1LY
DKCR3D is fun but hard, if you don't mind auto scroll levels you are going to enjoy the game in it's entirety.

I hacked and installed a custom firmware on my n3DS recently. Ts pretty neat.

(11-22-2016, 03:41 PM)Magpie Wrote:

Pokémon Sun or Moon. I've got Moon, but there isn't much of a difference between the two, other than some differences in Pokémon.
It's by far one of the best Pokemon games since Black and White 2 - I'd definitely pick it up if you can.

Pokemon Sun and Moon isn't out there in Australia yet(?) (Because Australia and Europe share the same game region(lock) at Nintendo)
(11-22-2016, 03:40 PM)The Gift of Dimmu Wrote:
(11-22-2016, 03:38 PM)DuckHuntDog Wrote:

I actually probably am gonna get that one cuz it's 20 bucks now and one of my favorite games of all time is Donkey Kong County 1 and 2

Yeah, now is the time to get it because of how cheap it is. Just so you know, it doesn't work the same way as the original DKC's, as Diddy is kind of relegated a power-up (unless you are in co-op). However, it is very fun and very faithful to the original DKC's, and it has some nods to the arcade games as well.

Sadly, there aren't any Kremlings.Sad Instead we get shitty Tiki enemies with no character whatsoever. They get the job done, I suppose.
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.
(11-22-2016, 05:15 PM)daJoschi Wrote: DKCR3D is fun but hard, if you don't mind auto scroll levels you are going to enjoy the game in it's entirety.

I hacked and installed a custom firmware on my n3DS recently. Ts pretty neat.

(11-22-2016, 03:41 PM)Magpie Wrote:

Pokemon Sun and Moon isn't out there in Australia yet(?) (Because Australia and Europe share the same game region(lock) at Nintendo)

No, it's out. I preordered it and even got that special package that canes with the badge and special case and stuff.
It came out Nov 18 here.
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
O-oh nice. It's today out in europe