The 3ds Thread
(11-22-2016, 03:38 PM)DuckHuntDog Wrote:
(11-22-2016, 03:37 PM)The Gift of Dimmu Wrote: Finally got a 3ds what are some good games also this is my first Nentendo system since the GBA

Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D. You like DKC right? Play this one, it's great.

I was in luck the person I bought it off already had that on there
Nice! I hope you like it. I sure do.

As for another 3ds game, there's the Gravity Falls one. I haven't played and I've heard it isn't that great, but... uh, idk. Just a suggestion I guess
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.
(11-25-2016, 05:54 AM)DuckHuntDog Wrote: Nice! I hope you like it. I sure do.

As for another 3ds game, there's the Gravity Falls one. I haven't played and I've heard it isn't that great, but... uh, idk. Just a suggestion I guess

I plan on trying it despite the reviews I've played worse (Homefront the Revolution for ps4) it can't be that bad
If you have low expections you might like it.
(11-25-2016, 05:41 PM)daJolly Wrote: If you have low expections you might like it.

The games I play my expectations are extremely low I mean it can't be worse than those Adventure Time games right....right
I had fun with the Gravity Falls game. It wasn't anything groundbreaking but eh, it entertained me.
[Image: eM0FPqU.gif]
the 3ds game sucked. there was nothing to keep you coming back once you finished. the last level was literally just a recolored version of the first. and no, making fun of that doesn't excuse it. mabel also fucking sucked and should have just been removed entirely. every single boss was the exact same, but with slight differences, even the final boss. if your game is only going to have 5 bosses, this is inexcusable. the game just absolutely screamed laziness.
Yo #teens! While you're out there gettin rad remember that your death is 100% inevitable & all life is meaningless, bae.✌

After reading what you said, now i REALLY want to play it!
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.
waste of 40 bucks, really. even if you pirated it, you'd be wasting your time. it's not even interestingly bad, just boring.
Yo #teens! While you're out there gettin rad remember that your death is 100% inevitable & all life is meaningless, bae.✌

weird, i found dipper to one more useless in combat
If Romance Academy 7 and Fight Fighters are video games that means there are multiple copies with multiple Rumbles and Giffanies

[Image: giffany_button_by_sparrowag17-d9k3kov.png]

Memes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhD7rdK7rJA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njbsOLFL3vs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG_JV5gU1LY