20.51%
8 20.51%
5 Haunted Paintings
66.67%
26 66.67%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

2x10 - Northwest Mansion Mystery
IT WAS CONFIRMED. WE ARE INDEED GETTING A DIPPER HELPING PACIFICA OUT WITH A GHOST PROBLEM EPISODE!!!!

[Image: ABS.png]

Let's talk GHOST EPISODE here people! Not to mention "Ghost Problem" Is in "" things, which means it may not be what it seems.

Also, Blendin's Game had a good detailed look at the Northwest Mansion, so... this is almost guaranteed to be it. WHO BE EXCITED
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

I bet that this "ghost problem" is just the gnomes. In DaMGtMaNF it says "The gnomes have a clear view of the Northwest Manor". I'm going to say that the gnomes will be in this ep, or at least a cameo of some sort.
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.
(12-30-2014, 03:15 PM)DuckHuntDog Wrote: I bet that this "ghost problem" is just the gnomes. In DaMGtMaNF it says "The gnomes have a clear view of the Northwest Manor". I'm going to say that the gnomes will be in this ep, or at least a cameo of some sort.

Huh, i didnt even think about that! But if it really were the gnomes, they would be kinda overused. I mean, they have appeared in three episodes so far, and a fourth one would kinda be... too much, you know?

I personally would like to see a real ghost in the show again.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
I guess they would be a bit overused, and we haven't seen ghosts since "The Inconveniencing". But one question: Could it be Bill? Or is Bill even considered a ghost? He is a dream demon, but he has some ghost-like qualities (invisible to the naked eye, capable of possession etc.).
Made by FunnyFany
I'm going with bill, Ghost Problem was in quotes
NEW image in production

Or MAYBE (there is so many possibilities) Pacifica was lying to Dipper about the ghost problem, seduces him then breaks his heart for revenge against Mabel? Or have I been reading too much fanfiction?
Made by FunnyFany
It's still a possibility she'd be up to something, as "Pacifica invites.." sounds kinda strange instead of "Pacifica asks Dipper (and Mabel?) to help her)
NEW image in production

(12-30-2014, 03:53 PM)TheDocofEternal Wrote: It's still a possibility she'd be up to something, as "Pacifica invites.." sounds kinda strange instead of "Pacifica asks Dipper (and Mabel?) to help her)
Yes, I guarantee that something fishy is going on. But of course I'm probably just obsessing over this ep because I have been into Dipcifica since I read a fanfiction titled "Pacifica's Revenge".
Made by FunnyFany
dipcifica...
no
That guy who likes Gravity Falls, Undertale and Steven Universe simultaneously

[Image: undertale_logo.png]
Ship what you want, but I never really cared for Dipcifica. Or many GF ships, really, though I now ship Robbie/Tambry thanks to the fact that it's canon.
Also, I think the ghost problem may well have to do with Bill. ^.^ It'd be great to see him in the show again, he might be like Season 2's recurring villain, like Gideon was in Season 1.
9-14 20-8-5 5-14-4 1-12-12 2-5-3-15-13-5-19 3-12-5-1-18
9-20 9-19 14-15-20 1-19 9-20 19-5-5-13-19