5 6.76%
5 Buttons
91.89%
68 91.89%
Total 74 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

2x11 - Not What He Seems
Just to ready up for the 11th episode.

Shall we be seeing Gideon this time around?

EDIT: Apparently the title's Not What He Seems, so I'm changing it to that unless more news comes out.
[Image: tumblr_m50a7zX1S41rxzdbwo1_500.gif]
I think there's a good chance we'll see Gideon soon, though it might depend on if Northwest Mansion Noir is a "mystery" episode or, like the last two episodes, more dedicated to character development. If it's the latter, I think it's likely the next episode will be mystery oriented, and it's high time we saw Gideon return for season 2.
I wonder which episode will be the one that marks the halfway point in this season, because I heard there's going to be a mid-season break. This was only the holiday break.
Dang I was gonna back this thread but didn't know if we were allowed -shrugs-

Yea this is most likely Gideon
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

I'm also thinking this will be the Gideon episode.
Deer teeth! For you, kid!
ugh this was not the mid season break?? we will still wait like 4 months for a new episode
dammit
[Image: tumblr_nep4d1YChW1tiadmpo1_500.gif]

THE FUTURE IS IN THE PAST!
ONWARDS AOSHIMA!!
^^Wherever did you hear that? Seriously, I'm not being sarcastic here, I'd like to know where that was announced 'cause all the while I thought we're having the mid-season break now which is about to end 'cause Northwest Mansion Noir's coming out soon.

And also, I do feel this'd be the Gideon episode too since the Creepy Letter shorts are still rather fresh.
(02-11-2015, 03:13 PM)DrKillpatient Wrote: ^^Wherever did you hear that? Seriously, I'm not being sarcastic here, I'd like to know where that was announced 'cause all the while I thought we're having the mid-season break now which is about to end 'cause Northwest Mansion Noir's coming out soon.

Nope, Alex confirmed (i dont know exactly where though) that this was the holiday break, and in a few episodes we'll get the mid-season break. We know when it happens, when an episode ends on a cliffhanger.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
Aww man... That blows. I just hope it wouldn't be as long as Boss Mabel wait proportions.
But I'm rather doubtful we'd get the mid-season break after Northwest Mansion Noir. Since the number of episodes has been upped (22 or 24?), we'd most likely get it after this or Episode 12.
And to clarify, I found out about this mid-season break on this thread. And if this is indeed true, I also hope the hiatus isn't too long, but if it does end on a cliffhanger I'm sure it'll be a few months. Excluding the season 1 to season 2 break, the longest break between episodes was 4 months. If this cliffhanger is REALLY dramatic...I wouldn't be surprised if we got a hiatus that long, if not longer. :/
Anyway, as I said earlier, if episode 10 turns out to be more of a character development episode instead of mystery, I think there's a good chance 11 will be Gideon's return.
^^I'll be more understanding and also less likely to fall to rabid impatience if the cliffhanger was just really dramatic. But yeah, I'm betting that we're still going to see Episode 11 before the break kicks in.