68 91.89%
Total 74 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

2x11 - Not What He Seems
that website looks a tad bit shady idk
[Image: tumblr_nep4d1YChW1tiadmpo1_500.gif]

THE FUTURE IS IN THE PAST!
ONWARDS AOSHIMA!!
That site's legit regarding scheduling. Now what's it about though...
[Image: Bridge+Scene.jpg]
Yea that was the site that first had "Northwest Mansion Noir" ' s listing.

It's confirmed, rename the thread "2x11 Not What He Seems" or something like that

It's true though, that this episode is most likely about Stan, considering this is possibly the cliffhanger / wait afterwards episode.

My guess is the portal finally does something intense, Gideon DOES return, and there's a possibility Dipper finally starts to get suspicious of Stan. (It was said that "Dipper knows Stan is hiding something but he can't put his finger on it" at the GFLive panel a while back)
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

So excited! Here's hoping this is indeed legit.
If so, then I agree it will most likely have to do with Stan and the portal. And if so, this will likely be the cliffhanger episode, as DocofEternal suggested.
But then that means we're only getting Northwest Mansion Noir (or Mystery) and then this next episode before another long hiatus. D:
Considering it's the only episode airing in March I think it's gonna be the break
NEW image in production

(02-14-2015, 11:32 PM)TheDocofEternal Wrote: Considering it's the only episode airing in March I think it's gonna be the break

You're probably right. I wonder what the actual cliffhanger in this episode would be, though. Maybe the portal finds whatever it's been scanning for? Maybe Dipper and/or Mabel find out about it? Hm...
Gonna make a long post about my assumptions and ideas:

The title implies Stan, obviously, from the opening code. We know he's hiding lots of things, so what if something NEW is revealed, and the episode isn't directly focused on The Portal? What if someone comes after Stan-?
-Gideon
-Unknown Threat
-The Agents

What if, like Yellowberry said, the portal finishes detecting the thing it's looking for?

It's a possibility Dipper and Mabel finally start thinking about Stan hiding something, but I'm not sure if they figure anything out yet, I'd atleast like one episode of "I think Grunkle Stan is hiding something..." instead of 11 minutes of "hm" and 11 minutes of "aha!"

I hope there's a fight against Stan and Dipper, like the one that's sort of been building up between them.

Could the title actually imply Dipper's suspicion? That's atleast what I thought when I read it "Grunkle Stan is hiding something, Mabel"

I'm expecting if the episode IS about the portal, then it messes up and finally causes the disaster (or starts it) and leaves us on the cliffhanger.

Here's some possible ideas for a Cliffhanger:
Portal detects something
Something starts to come through the portal, unseen to viewers (or seen)

We get left with one of those "We know but the character doesn't" scenarios, which I have a few of:
Bill's shadow is shown watching Stan do something
Dipper sees Stan do something

The agents watch over the shack when something happens, confirming their suspicions on the Shack.

Or, worst of all, the shapeshifter somehow returns.

Now for overall plot:
The episode could start out where 2x10 leaves off, depending on if it's a half-cliffhanger (leaves for the next episode, but nothing to intense) or just how it ends. Dipper and Mabel continue to hunt for secrets after the previous episode's events, and decide to look in on the Shack's secrets.

---------------------------
OR
Mcgucket finally remembers something/alot of things and tells Dipper leaving him curious about Stan.
NEW image in production

Great ideas!
I'm thinking now that Stan's bandage may have some kind of importance. I know Vail's mentioned in some of his videos that Dipper might, say, question Stan on the bandage and that could make him more suspicious.
And I know there's a theory going around that Stan may not actually be Stan, i.e. he switched bodies with someone using the electron carpet. Perhaps, if this theory is correct, this episode will reveal that he's not actually Stan - he's "not what he seems".
Oh yea, I forgot to mention the bandage!
NEW image in production

(02-15-2015, 12:11 AM)TheDocofEternal Wrote: I hope there's a fight against Stan and Dipper, like the one that's sort of been building up between them.

Could the title actually imply Dipper's suspicion? That's atleast what I thought when I read it "Grunkle Stan is hiding something, Mabel"

I'm expecting if the episode IS about the portal, then it messes up and finally causes the disaster (or starts it) and leaves us on the cliffhanger.

OR
Mcgucket finally remembers something/alot of things and tells Dipper leaving him curious about Stan.

holy crap dude that part with grunkle stan is hiding something part if that doesnt happen ill be so dissappointed
[Image: tumblr_nep4d1YChW1tiadmpo1_500.gif]

THE FUTURE IS IN THE PAST!
ONWARDS AOSHIMA!!