Mystery-Shack Webmail
...sounds cool yes ^^
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
Okay, since at least some of you think this could be a nice addition, I've set up a webmailer.
Please drop me a pm with your desired address. I will get back to you as quickly as possible.
(08-24-2015, 11:49 PM)DesertFOX Wrote: This would be private email accounts with the address [name]@mystery-shack.com that would be completely private.

How long is it going to stay free and private?
Because the earliest e-mail address that I had on my own was from the Anime Nation forums.
I remember you could pick any @"Anime character name.com" of your choosing too.

That was a private free service for a while. Then they decided to change it to a pay service a few years down the road. If you wanted to keep the account going still, you now had to pay for it.
A lot of people just stopped using it and went elsewhere for e-mail accounts.
Don't show a hyena how well you can bite.--Mandi proverb

Join in the Christmas spirit in the Mystery Shack's Official Secret Santa thread!
Oh dear, I offer email adresses to my brony friends for a while now. (Since 2011 bestpony.de, parasprite.net, scootaloo.de). It is a completely private thing. I will never make any of you guys pay for this... why would I? The forum is free, too?! This is no business of any kind.... wow... never thought you could even think of this!

Makes me sad in a way...
(08-25-2015, 02:03 PM)DesertFOX Wrote: This is no business of any kind.... wow... never thought you could even think of this!

Makes me sad in a way...

That's very cool of you.

Yeah, this all happened with the Anime Nation Fourms back in 2000/2001. I was using it a lot as my primary e-mail address at the time. So I was very sad to see it go, but I was forced into that situation since I couldn't pay for it.
I had to save all my e-mails from there and tell people to use my new e-mail address rather than the Anime Nation one.

I remember that the old address ended with "@Harlock.com".
I picked that because I became a fan of the two Galaxy Express 999 movies that aired on the Sci-fi channel.

Edit: I'll like to add that the Anime Nation Forums were free too. Free to join the forums, free to have e-mail accounts, etc. That was before they started charging for the e-mail service.
They are still free to join to this day. But looking at their new forum format: They no longer have the e-mail service or the online store any more.
Don't show a hyena how well you can bite.--Mandi proverb

Join in the Christmas spirit in the Mystery Shack's Official Secret Santa thread!
Anyone else? This email service does have pizza* ...

*maybe ^^
(08-26-2015, 10:33 AM)DesertFOX Wrote: Anyone else? This email service does have pizza* ...

*maybe ^^

*actually not pizza

Seems to be funny, but I don't know if its nessesary for me. (I have already too many emails)
I want it. I will pm when I can think of the perfect username.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
This seems awesome! Will PM you with my desired name when I think of it XD
[Image: tumblr_msneb3uvKx1qe8ujwo8_500.gif]
That sounds really cool, I would also like to have one of those. :)
But I also have to think over the perfect user name. XD
[Image: tpoto_signature_smaller_zpschunj4xo.png]

"Shall you lie~?"