Total 86 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

1x05 - The Inconveniencing
Who wants a lamby lamby lamby?
I do! I do!
So go up & greet your mammy mammy mammy
Hi there! Hi there!
So march march march around the daisies
Don't don't don't you forget about the baaby!

Best. Scene. Ever.
This is probably my favorite episode. This brain monster was just awesome and also how Dipper was forced to do the Lamby Dance in the end. I was surprised by how creepy some of the things were. The moment I saw Mabel was "demonically possessed" I knew there had to be some Exorcism reference where Mabel would turn her head around at an 180° angle, I was not disappointed. And then this old couple who had fatal heart attacks because of some extremely tame rap music, lol.

Great episode, I loved it.
Like so many others, definitely my favorite episode although Fight Fighters came close to beating that record. XD
I COULD talk about what I think of the incredibly cliche "younger boy has a crush on older girl he doesn't have a chance with" plotline that started in this episode (which I hate, every time it's brought up or the focus of an episode), or what I think of Wendy's friends (particularly Robbie, who I have mixed feelings over), or embarrassing dance thing that saved the day. But honestly, the only thing I want to bring up, and why I give this a perfect 5 out of 5, is this scene:

...Fucking. Hilarious. I'm not even kidding in the slightest. This is the best scene in the whole fucking series.
Lightbulb 
I thought this was kind of the, biggest... paranormaly...ish... episodes.
THE INVISIBLE WIZARD IS WATCHING
The reason i like this episode is only because of the lamby lamby dance xD

(09-06-2012, 08:04 PM)Lady Mableton Wrote: Who wants a lamby lamby lamby?
I do! I do!
So go up & greet your mammy mammy mammy
Hi there! Hi there!
So march march march around the daisies
Don't don't don't you forget about the baaby!

Best. Scene. Ever.

YEPPP
Funniest episode!!!!!
Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate.
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer’s lease hath all too short a date.
William Shakespeare
Well, he does know..(chuckles) THE LAMBY DANCE

[Image: kgU7E.png]
"HA HA! YOU CAN HIDE, BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE!"
Def one of the best episodes my friend. Old Time Teens introduced, Robbe introduced, The other 2 (names of whom I cant remember but one was turned into a hotdog the other killed on a cereal boxed) also made a reappearance.
I'm no good at sports, so to me, my greatest achievement was first Manotaur. ;n;
(11-04-2012, 04:02 AM)ZeroGravityFalls Wrote: The other 2 (names of whom I cant remember but one was turned into a hotdog the other killed on a cereal boxed) also made a reappearance.
Since the fandom likes these two so much, it's been confirmed that they'll appear often in Season 2.
[Image: Poye0.png]