Sonic the Hedgehog
I wanted to throw together a general Sonic thread since I'm playing Sonic Adventure 2 HD right now.~ What's your favorite Sonic game? Why?
[Image: chooseyourcharacter2_zpsb1e6ec37.png]
wait there's a hd version?
[Image: Poye0.png]
(10-05-2012, 02:54 AM)GFDecoded Wrote: wait there's a hd version?

Eyuuup.
[Image: pitfall_avgn_by_frankrt-d5ezowg.gif]

Yeah, it was released on October 3rd for PSN and XLBA. A Steam/PC version is coming soon, too.

Anyways, in all honesty, I don't really like SA2. My favorite games in the Sonic series are Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Sonic CD, and Sonic Colors. There's something about Sonic 2 and Sonic CD I really love, I don't know what. In Sonic 3 I love how the whole thing goes down, especially when locked on with Sonic & Knuckles, and I love Sonic Colors for being fun and simplistic, and breathing new life into the series after games like 06 and Unleashed.
[Image: Forum_new3.gif]
(10-05-2012, 08:20 AM)Phantom R Wrote:

Yeah, it was released on October 3rd for PSN and XLBA. A Steam/PC version is coming soon, too.

Anyways, in all honesty, I don't really like SA2. My favorite games in the Sonic series are Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Sonic CD, and Sonic Colors. There's something about Sonic 2 and Sonic CD I really love, I don't know what. In Sonic 3 I love how the whole thing goes down, especially when locked on with Sonic & Knuckles, and I love Sonic Colors for being fun and simplistic, and breathing new life into the series after games like 06 and Unleashed.

eh, I only like SA2 cause of City Escape.
[Image: pitfall_avgn_by_frankrt-d5ezowg.gif]
LIEK SANIC LIEK SANIC LIEK SANIC LIEK SANIC LIEEK SANIC LIEEEEK SAAAANIIICCCCC

WHO DONT LIKE SONIC IS A FRICKING SONIC HATER.

Ok Sammy beside,

Do you like the classic Genesis/mega drive games? (Sonic1,2,3,&Knuckles)
Do you also like the modern Games? (Adventure, Generation, Unleashed?)

Do you hate some Games cause buggy as Frick? (Sonic06,Boom, Sonic06 Gameboy Advance Edition)

Have you seen some Sonic Cartoons/read Comics (Arche Comics, Adventures of Sonic, Sonic SatAM, Sonic Underground, Sonic X, Sonic Boom)?
http://www.mystery-shack.com/showthread....e+Hedgehog

YOURE TOO SLOW!
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.
(08-02-2015, 01:39 PM)DuckHuntDog Wrote: http://www.mystery-shack.com/showthread....e+Hedgehog

YOURE TOO SLOW!

Frick!
Frick the search function
Sonic DX for gamecube was my childhood
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

I have the original collection on psp