DuckTales Returns in 2017!
I never expected this... NEVER. http://deadline.com/2015/02/ducktales-an...201380913/#
[Image: Bridge+Scene.jpg]
Somehow i got the feeling that in the last few years, more and more old cartoons have made a return. Even stuff like Inspector Gadget. And i am not just talking about american shows, some very odl german cartoons have gotten new theatrical movies...
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
Yeah, ones from the UK like Danger Mouse is coming back (which leaves the opportunity for obscure stuff like Duckula.)
(02-25-2015, 03:33 PM)Elf340 Wrote: Yeah, ones from the UK like Danger Mouse is coming back (which leaves the opportunity for obscure stuff like Duckula.)

I find that kinda strange, however, i am not complaining, since these reboots allow a whole new group of people to experience them.
Although i wonder what the motivation behind that was. Did they just sit around at a meeting and then said "Hey, lets reboot some old cartoons" and everyone else was like "Yeah, lets do that"
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
I think fans who grew up with those shows managed to finally become in charge. It's a dream come true for them. Heck, there are rumors that Hey Arnold! is rebooting at Nick with Craig Bartlett back int he saddle.
This is a shock, but a good idea, I hope they don't implement to many "this generation" things in there, like Iphones and stuff.

Thumbs up to Disney XD
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

(02-25-2015, 03:46 PM)Elf340 Wrote: I think fans who grew up with those shows managed to finally become in charge. It's a dream come true for them. Heck, there are rumors that Hey Arnold! is rebooting at Nick with Craig Bartlett back int he saddle.

YESyesYESyesYESyesYESyesYESyesYESyesYESyesYESyesYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, Ducktales is getting a reboot.
Cool.
i am NOT a swede;

Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.
I never watched DuckTales, but I still think it is super cool that they are letting the younger generations get a taste of it.
Deer teeth! For you, kid!
Is Alan Young gonna reprise his role as Scrooge McDuck? Dude is up there in years.