DuckTales Returns in 2017!
I've started re-watching. Webby has yet to get on my nerves but I didn't realise Beakly's actually kind of a badass.
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
So, has anyone else watched the premiere yet? Thoughts?

"Ooh, ooh, what kind of message? A song? A summons? Wait, I know! A death threat written on the back of an Argonian concubine! Those are my favorites." -Sheogorath

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=1616]
Ladies and gentlemen, this is how you do a well done remake that actually respects the source material.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]

Also, was I the only one who found it hard to understand what Donald was saying at times? I can usually understand him just fine, but was that just me?

And yep. Half the time, actually. But it's Donald Duck. Part of his charm as a character is not comprehending half of what he says. xD

I am really loving DT Donald, though. You see his relationship with his nephews in a whole different light now.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
Honestly I have had trouble understanding Donald my whole life in most versions so really made no difference to me. Then again I do have bad hearing sooo.
[Image: C6WcSq8VAAA1XiK.png] [Image: 58bf3199c9b3883486684133.gif]
Just seen episodes 3 and 4.

4 isn't out yet...

[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
It's been leaked online, so technically it is.