DuckTales Returns in 2017!
I remember when this was on Toon Disney.
I do too, I miss that channel.
(the show too)
NEW image in production
I'm keeping: Stan's Fez, F's Laptop, Pacifica's Dog, and ☆Bill's Top Hat☆

At this rate, Disney XD is gonna be exactly like Toon Disney in a matter of years. Quite ironic.
[Image: Bridge+Scene.jpg]
I hope that's the case! Now all we need is a new 101 dalmations cartoon, just like the one on T.D.
NEW image in production

I don't think we'll go that far lol, but DT coming back means we'll finally get to witness the gritty reboot of DARKWING DUCK!!
[Image: 35c658_d6c461b227944e128ebc3a6a5c9ff13b....00_jpg_srz]
Is that a fanmade image or..?
NEW image in production

It's actually fan-made art, but I forget who was the artist. Nevertheless, A Darkwing Duck reboot that literally "gets dangerous" is definitely something I'd like to see, heck it can even provide a commentary on Christopher Nolan's Batman movies and Hollywood turning franchises intended for children dark and gritty, with the humor intact.
I don't remember Darkwing Duck that much, but Ducktales is an obvious childhood favorite.
It was a very unique thing at the time. I just feel they'l try to add new "hip" and "modern" things into the show. I don't want to see the Ducks using Iphones or Laptops or nothing like that.
NEW image in production

I love that Disney's television is finally going back to animation. I never liked their live action shows. I think that they are more successful in animation. In my opinion they have by far the best animated shows on television at the moment.
Deer teeth! For you, kid!
Their older live action stuff was alright
NEW image in production