DuckTales Returns in 2017!
Only saw it a bit when I was too small to remember but looking at the background here has me very excited :3
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
I'm just happy Donald is there. He was in the comics as a main character, but he only showed up every once in a while on the cartoon. Here it seems he's back in business!

I wonder who will voice Scrooge, now that Alan Young has passed away (RIP)
Made by FunnyFany
[Image: latest?cb=20150502165211]
[Image: donkey_kong_fan_button__updated__by_requ...5h4w0c.png]
DK is coming to steal your bananas. And kick some ass. And steal more bananas.
I'm sure they'll find a worthy replacement for him.
“Ends are not bad things, they just mean that something else is about to begin. And there are many things that don't really end, anyway, they just begin again in a new way. Ends are not bad and many ends aren't really an ending; some things are never-ending.” ― C. JoyBell C.
[Image: Sig.gif]
Never watched Darkwing Duck, but I did like DuckTales (the space episode and the shrinking episode were my favorites, probably because they were the only ones I had on video).

Sad that Alan Young won't be able to voice Scrooge. :(. Didn't he voice him in Mickey's Christmas Carol as well?
Triangulum, entangulum.
Veneforis dominus ventium. Veneforis venetisarium.
[Image: weirdmageddon2_by_cuppycakekitty-d9kdjsm.png][Image: bill_cipher_fan_button_by_taffytamuttonf...8iduwp.png]
"We'll meet again... don't know where, don't know when...
but I know we'll meet again some sunny day..."
(12-08-2016, 05:10 PM)Saint Dipmas Wrote: I'm sure they'll find a worthy replacement for him.

Yeah. I would say Will Ryan, but he seems kind of old too, so I'm not sure if they'd want to do that.

I wonder how much they'll take from the comics. I think Glomgold being of South African descent like in the comics instead of Scottish like Scrooge in the cartoon would be interesting. I would like the Beagle Boys to stay the way they are in the cartoon though. In the comics, they all look the same and act the same, but in the cartoon they have different body types and personalities. Also, I would really like the Phantom Blot to be a more reoccurring villain.

I wonder if they'll get some characters from the Italian comics...
Made by FunnyFany
Welp I'm hyped. I loved this as a kid, and hopefully I'll be able to watch and love this too.

It would be pretty great if they took more stuff from the comics. Never read the Italian ones, I think...
If salty and bitter are flavors, why isn't spite?
I haven't read the Italian ones either, I just know about them.

Now I can't stop thinking about this... Damn!
Made by FunnyFany
I didn't see a lot of the original show when it was airing, so this will be a new experience for me! I'm really excited! Happy
Madness is Amazingness!
[Image: tumblr_nyb3peWkus1uq9ys2o1_500.gif]
And that's another great thing about this, going to get a whole new wave of fans :)
[Image: 101860422_stidenterprise3.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co1_400.gif][Image: tumblr_nkgc1yQOXU1sccu9co5_400.gif]
The cast of the DuckTales reboot was announced in a rather quirky video released today by DisneyXD.

The choice of VA for Scrooge McDuck is rather interesting, but in a good way. I'm rather optimistic for this reboot - it looks like it's gonna be a lot of fun.
Read my Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, and other reviews here, and my Futurama reviews here.