21 28.77%
5 Chesthairs
38.36%
28 38.36%
Total 73 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

1x06 - Dipper vs. Manliness
Description:
Quote:Dipper wants to become more of a man and heads to the forest, where he meets a group of Minotaurs that teach him how to be a man. Meanwhile, Mabel tries to teach her Great Uncle Stan how to be more of a ladies' man and capture the heart of the waitress at their local diner, Lazy Susan.
Source (Slight alterations have been made)

Another wonderful and also heartwarming episode. Again, a bunch of new characters and new creatures are introduced. This episode even teaches a lesson to the crowd. The humor is wonderful.

We are introduced to "Icelandic Pop-Group BABBA" and their song "Disco Girl" which kiiiind of sounds a lot like "Dancing Queen" by ABBA. ;)

[Image: 2012-08-25_1846.png]
Ack I knew that I knew the song. Awesome Parodies.

Iron Will makes you a real man. Great
So much manliness. Just a great and funny episode.
Yeah i also thought of iron will when i saw this episode... maybe that was on purpose...
Haha, I didn't notice that. I thought more of Manish Man the Manly Minotaur
I can't believe in relations between MLP FiM and Gravity Falls. Thus would be too epic.

But Minotaurs are always manly, no discuss.
"FISTS FOR NIPPLES"
wow that sure passed the Disney censors.

DISCO GIRL
COMING THROUGH
THAT GIRL IS YOU
*Grunkle Stan opens the door*
DON'T COME IN DON'T COME IN
[Image: pitfall_avgn_by_frankrt-d5ezowg.gif]
Neat episode ;D
Dipper looked really awesome in it! And hooray for BaBBa!
[Image: tumblr_m7b2esgtEx1qehpn8o1_500.gif]
While a good ep, Probs my least fave ep so far.

Main Plot with Dipper and the minotaurs was pretty good. Lots of great laughs. But I didnt really care much for the subplot with Mabel helping Stan score. Felt like filler to me.
dat ABBA reference.
(08-25-2012, 06:47 PM)Feyrah Wrote: Description:
Quote:Dipper wants to become more of a man and heads to the forest, where he meets a group of Minotaurs that teach him how to be a man. Meanwhile, Mabel tries to teach her Great Uncle Stan how to be more of a ladies' man and capture the heart of the waitress at their local diner, Lazy Susan.
Source (Slight alterations have been made)

Another wonderful and also heartwarming episode. Again, a bunch of new characters and new creatures are introduced. This episode even teaches a lesson to the crowd. The humor is wonderful.

We are introduced to "Icelandic Pop-Group BABBA" and their song "Disco Girl" which kiiiind of sounds a lot like "Dancing Queen" by ABBA. ;)

[Image: 2012-08-25_1846.png]

That song made me think of Justin Bieber at times.