28.77%
21 28.77%
5 Chesthairs
38.36%
28 38.36%
Total 73 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

1x06 - Dipper vs. Manliness
This wasn't my favorite, but Dipper got more character development, which is good. Did anyone else not get the Lazy Susan joke because they didn't know that a Lazy Susan is a spinning table?
The Mailman
(09-04-2012, 02:04 AM)Sunrises Wrote: This wasn't my favorite, but Dipper got more character development, which is good. Did anyone else not get the Lazy Susan joke because they didn't know that a Lazy Susan is a spinning table?

Yeah. I think they put that in there on purpose, but some people assumed the Lazy Eye thing was enough of a coincidence. Haha
It was hilarious to see Dipper's meek attempts at becoming a man. At the same time it was also funny to see Mabel trying to make Grunkle Stan more attractive. All the minotaurs (manotaurs? Oo) were suffering from chronic testosterone poisoning and seemed to be the very epitomes of manliness, Chutzpar even had a tattoo with a Mars symbol on his shoulder! And then the ABBA references and the Multi-Bear who also liked the same type of music as Dipper.

Definitely a great episode.
This episode is probably the one shown most on Disney Channel, and while it is pretty awesome, it kinda gets irritating to see it so many times.

Although I will never get tired of "Keep on shaving that hairy uncle!"
I liked this episode, mostly for the parts where Mabel trying to improve Grunkle Stan, though Dipper hanging out with the Manotaurs definitely had it's moments. I especially like the moral, though. It really does take a big man to go against the crowd.

Also, Manly Dan is turning out to be one of my favorite minor characters.

I'd give this episode... 4 out of 5 chesthairs.
Disco girl XD
Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate.
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer’s lease hath all too short a date.
William Shakespeare
I found an image of multibear online, and that's what convinced me to download more GF XD
(08-31-2012, 09:40 PM)NintendoChamp14 Wrote: "FISTS FOR NIPPLES"
wow that sure passed the Disney censors.

DISCO GIRL
COMING THROUGH
THAT GIRL IS YOU
*Grunkle Stan opens the door*
DON'T COME IN DON'T COME IN
IKR!

"Why is he the leader? Is he like the oldest.. or the wisest or..." "Just kidding hes just the offering!"
I'm no good at sports, so to me, my greatest achievement was first Manotaur. ;n;
Don't you guys realize that if Disco Girl was a real song, we would hate it?

I have this episode loaded on my Samsung Galaxy Tab. It helped me survive Hurricane Sandy.
[Image: Poye0.png]
(11-04-2012, 04:27 AM)GFDecoded Wrote: Don't you guys realize that if Disco Girl was a real song, we would hate it?

I highly doubt I would hate it.
I'm no good at sports, so to me, my greatest achievement was first Manotaur. ;n;