28.77%
21 28.77%
5 Chesthairs
38.36%
28 38.36%
Total 73 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

1x06 - Dipper vs. Manliness
I give it 2 CHesthairs. The episode is not bad, buuuuuut i found it the most boring one of them all.Even though there where a few good laughs in there.
oh funk gotta dronk my honk
This episode kinda bored me

3 chesthairs
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

My dad recently told me that there's apparently some sort of tribe or something that has young males put their hands in a mitt filled with ants and see how long they can withstand the pain as a test of manhood. Maybe that's what the pain hole is based on? Maybe there's some sort of supernatural ants in the hole?
Really convenient that he told you that.
~~If you have concerns, please send it to one of the mods~~

(07-29-2014, 01:13 AM)Floating Eyeball Wrote: My dad recently told me that there's apparently some sort of tribe or something that has young males put their hands in a mitt filled with ants and see how long they can withstand the pain as a test of manhood. Maybe that's what the pain hole is based on? Maybe there's some sort of supernatural ants in the hole?
Maybe Mystical Termites or whatever Gideon calls them?
And now for a history lesson!!!

Throughout history, stickers have been the backbone of many great civilizations. The Ancient Greeks even used leaches for stickers! The more stickers you have, the cooler you were! The Ancient Aztecs chest skull was the modern equivalent of today's: "Orange You Happy Mon?"

ok okay gauge take a TC Casell.

Friend Code: 1607-5103-5285

[Image: File:TWEwY_Crossover_Cover.jpg]
They were Egyptian, I think.
9-14 20-8-5 5-14-4 1-12-12 2-5-3-15-13-5-19 3-12-5-1-18
9-20 9-19 14-15-20 1-19 9-20 19-5-5-13-19
Cursed Egyptian Super Termites. No idea if the curse is Egyptian or makes them super, or if they've just got that naturally.

I don't think it's them, though, seems like they'd attack the wood in trees. Maybe they can somehow be messed up to attack people, though, and that's why they went for Gideon.
It's just another mystery~

Which doesn't really matter anyways.
And now for a history lesson!!!

Throughout history, stickers have been the backbone of many great civilizations. The Ancient Greeks even used leaches for stickers! The more stickers you have, the cooler you were! The Ancient Aztecs chest skull was the modern equivalent of today's: "Orange You Happy Mon?"

ok okay gauge take a TC Casell.

Friend Code: 1607-5103-5285

[Image: File:TWEwY_Crossover_Cover.jpg]
Unless it becomes plot-important later.
The rise of the cursed Egyptian super termites. So wood chompy. Such scariness

--sorry I really felt the need to do that.